Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

peanut - I feel the same way. we will have another child but my DD is getting me through the days. It is so great to see them grow up. This was also one of my concerns about TTC #2. I don't want my little girl to feel set aside by a new baby.

peanut - I feel the same way. we will have another child but my DD is getting me through the days. It is so great to see them grow up. This was also one of my concerns about TTC #2. I don't want my little girl to feel set aside by a new baby.

Your little girl is so beautiful :flower:

I feel the same as you guys. Not temping this month as it is too stressful. Just going to monitor cm and do opk. And I won't start testing till 10dpo (instead of 6dpo like last month!)

I may be jumping the gun, but I think I had EWCM for the first time since my MC in May tonight! It was watery earlier and it has began to change! I guess we will see what tomorrow brings!!

The pineapple thing absolutely works. ;) I'm going to swear by it.

me too everytime i di the pinapple with my brazil nuts i get pregnant

What is this pineapple thing exactly?? I know it's posted on here but I'm on my phone and it takes a long time to go back through 95 pages to find;) lol

you eat a whole pineapple split up over 5 days, along with a handful of Brazil nuts. It creates a healthy environment in vagina and uterus if an egg is fertilized.

Morning ladies, well AF is so much better today actually barely spotting. Yesterday I didn't know what to do I was bleeding through super plus tampon and regular pad together in under 2 hours. Today, barely a drop, actually using liners.
I feel pretty positive today too, which usually I am a grump and feel hideous til a few days after AF. Sorry for TMI

Peanut- thanks! I eat a lot of pineapple as it is! Lol

You're af sounds soooo similar to my last one!

Also eat as much as the core as u can I ate wtv I could because the core could be really hard

Is it over like the 5 days you most fertile or just any 5 days in your cycle before O?

:cry:Hey ladies! I am new to this whole thing, but found this thread relevant to my situation. I should have O'd around the 4th also. My fiancè and I have been actively trying for 3 months now. AF should have come around the 17th-20th (my periods are typically a day or two off)...and here it is the 26th and no AF. I took my first preg test tonight and it was negative. I have had no symptoms except for some mild cramping about a week ago. Very, very anxious/nervous :/

I'm a little bumbed.. I temped this morning bc I woke up early and it's still now and no more ewcm:( af is due aug 10th so I have to O by the 30th to have a long enough luetal phase to even have a chance :(

I pretty much quit everything this month.. I should O over the next three days, but havent had ewcm yet.

Maybe I should try this pineapple and nut thing lol

Well, AF has officially left the building and I should be o'ing in the 4/5 days. BDing starts tonight!!

I had more ewcm today! Maybe I am O'ing soon after all??

Good luck ladies and I'd definetly try the nuts and pinapple it can't hurt either way

Well ladies, my temp was .7 higher today than yesterday! I think it takes three high temps for crosshairs on ff, but I'm thinking/hoping I o yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->