Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

peanutmomma

Reaction score
I am sure I am doing this wrong, But I will be trying to update as everyone tests.

SO, AF caught me with my first ever early cycle. I am 30 yrs old and having cycles for 19 years. So I was surprised at 3 days early cycle. Hoped it was implantation bleeding until day 4 today and all hell broke loose TMI sorry. :nope:
So, I have purchased some herbal supplements that I used to get preggers with DD last year along with Preseed. I will try to do this next cycle right and pray for BFP.
I am loking for some ladies that are either TTC now or like me had that BFN in June or before. Come join me and lets support one another BFP or BFN. Support helps us through

I should O sometime around the 3-5th. Im always around to chat but im terrible or checking all of the threads.
If you want to chat you can find a link to my journal in my signature and i ould love to have you drop by

Hey!

I had a MC at 6 weeks in May and we began trying before my first AF with the ok from my doctor. AF got me 35 days after my MC (31 days after I passed the sac, which was my cycle length pre pregnancy) If my cycles are back to 31 days, I should be O'ing this weekend, possibly Sunday the 29th, but if my cycle is 35 days again then I would be O'ing on the 4th!

But, who really knows.. cycles after MC can be very out of whack, but I have always bounced back to my normal cycles quickly after having my daughter, after coming off of birth control, and was actually surprised at how quick I got AF after my MC.

When do you think you will be testing?

me 2 i should o around that time too :dust:to u all :)

can i join you? o'ing about 6-7th july.have pcos for 14 years.with irregular cycles it is much harder to concieve....fc ...this is our month.

i'm wanting to join. i won't ovulate until about the 7th, but i figure that's close enough.

fingers crossed!

Is anybody on here temping?? My temps have been all over the dang place!! I use to notice a lot of ewcm around ovulation and that was my only indication (even though back then I honestly didn't even know what it meant until I really started trying!) I am hoping I still get that indication bevause I am horrible at temping! Lol

i just temped one month and found out for me its just waste of time.so lrft it and focused on ewcm and opks.too much infos stressed me out.
can i ask you ladies do u use any suplement? this month im using fertal aid plus preseed and softcup for bding...

welcome to ALL of you ladies. any and all welcome. I will be temping once my herbal supplement pack comes. I used it last time with DD and in 3 weeks, well ok the 1st cycle I got pregnant. It comes with a BBT.
So, a little about me, I am 30 a type 1 Diabetic. We have a fun 8 and 1/2 month old currently. She just cut her first tooth today I am over joyed. She started to crawl, as in more than a few steps, Monday So we have been baby proofing and watching her go.
Hubby agreed we don't want to wait to long for a sibling. So, we have started trying now and hope by DD birthday in Oct. to be preggers.
I will have to switch meds I am on now, as a result of having DD I have high BP and my kidney functions are no longer the best. But, I have full confidence I can do it.
I am excited to have other ladies to talk to during all of this.

Hi can I join. I will probably ovulate between 2-4 July. We have been TTC for seven months now so temping, opking, checking cm etc. Fingers crossed for everyone this cycle!

welcome to ALL of you ladies. any and all welcome. I will be temping once my herbal supplement pack comes. I used it last time with DD and in 3 weeks, well ok the 1st cycle I got pregnant. It comes with a BBT.
So, a little about me, I am 30 a type 1 Diabetic. We have a fun 8 and 1/2 month old currently. She just cut her first tooth today I am over joyed. She started to crawl, as in more than a few steps, Monday So we have been baby proofing and watching her go.
Hubby agreed we don't want to wait to long for a sibling. So, we have started trying now and hope by DD birthday in Oct. to be preggers.
I will have to switch meds I am on now, as a result of having DD I have high BP and my kidney functions are no longer the best. But, I have full confidence I can do it.

I admire your strength & courage! & I hope you have a healthy second pregnancy.

What's this herbal supplement you speak of?

I admire your strength & courage! & I hope you have a healthy second pregnancy.

What's this herbal supplement you speak of?
Thanks, It is called ConceiveEasy they have a website and it worked for me last time. They even rave on the site that it helps you conceive naturally. We don't have the money to try any medical interjections to have a baby and I really wanted to try everything I could naturally first. and if you don't get pregnant in the first two months of supplements they send, granted you will have to pay for more, they send more. Every months worth of pills is slightly different. I have yet to read a single negative review about the supplements themselves

So, I just read that every woman, even with regular cycles, sometimes will o at a different day and that O day can be CD8 til CD22. Maybe that is why so many of us take a while to catch that egg and get pregnant. I guess I will really have to pay attention to fertile CM and temps then. Glad I have a hand ful of cheap OPKs

can i join please..

im cd 12 today will O around 18-20 i guess as last time i O on cd 20

good luck one everyone here

So, I started to spot today on CD7 I got off period 2 days ago.... And I have EWCM. I took an OPK just for the heck of it and it is not quite pos. but usually it is barely a squinter of a line. This is darker. So confused as isn't it too early?

So, I just read that every woman, even with regular cycles, sometimes will o at a different day and that O day can be CD8 til CD22. Maybe that is why so many of us take a while to catch that egg and get pregnant. I guess I will really have to pay attention to fertile CM and temps then. Glad I have a hand ful of cheap OPKs

I've heard this as well!
I think it's cool how many women on this site do temps and check for ovulation & the like - I just find it creates a lot of stress for me personally so I simply don't. DH & I bd daily regardless so I don't think it would matter for me to temp because we bd anyway. *shrug*
I am interested in the supplements though! I'll have to look into that. Thank you!

So, I started to spot today on CD7 I got off period 2 days ago.... And I have EWCM. I took an OPK just for the heck of it and it is not quite pos. but usually it is barely a squinter of a line. This is darker. So confused as isn't it too early?

This is why I don't bother with the ovulation prediction! LOL.
I wouldn't necessarily say it's too early as you said, every woman and every cycle varies, sometimes significantly. If you ovulated early & you don't conceive you can expect a shorter cycle. That's my guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->