should i be worried, feedback plz xx

Disneyfan i will keep my fingers 100% crossed for you. I hope everythings fine for you. IM proof that things can work out ok in the end. Please keep me updated. IM glad that this post has helped at least one person and made them feel more positive xx
Thanks,it really did help,don't think I will get a scan for around 3.5 weeks as we are off on holiday tomorrow,just praying everything is going well,after 4 losses its hard to not be negative,but I do have beautiful children already,so I am very lucky.

Hi huh....

I'm in the same boat, had my ultrasound at 5 weeKS and just got to see the empty sac....have being scheduled after 2 weeks...
Stay positive....praying for u...
Hope we get to see our little angels. ..
I know it's had...I gave being trying for 8 years...
God please I beg you send my sweetheart.....

Radiers please read my link at the bottom of my signature. IM praying for both of you i have been were you both are and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
enjoy your holz and relax not much more you ladies can do but relax and time will tell. Hugs xx

YAY!!!!! I love it when old threads come back and there's a happy ending!

I agree thanks for finishing a thread there's nothing worse

I think anything in the 5 week range u generally only c the sac. When I was preg before, it wasn't measurable until my 6 wk us.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"