should i be worried, feedback plz xx

thank you ladies for being so supportive you have all given me hope. i said to them i think its just too early as i have no idea when i ovulated. and she was 100 % sure the baby isnt gonna grow but how can she say that when this has happened to so many of you ands everything was fine. i hope to god i prove her wrong ive waited 3 and half years for this baby and im sure its just being naughty lil its dadddy lol i will keep you all updated. thannk you again x

update again ladies : so last night the doc rang back saying the bloods have doulbled to 8000 and something (to be honest didnt really understand what he was saying ) he asked me to come in today for another scan even though i only had one friday. so i went up there this morning knowing not much would change in 3 days but i was soo wrong they found a the sac and this time it hada a yolk init. im so happy as i thought it be empty again. so i have anover scan next monday and hopefully we will see even more they have put me back to 5 weeks now which is fine as lil as my lil bean is ok xxx

And by next monday you will see your bean :cloud9: Congratulations hun :hugs:

Hey hun, I would highly suggest getting another doctor!

Look at all this stress he has put you through!!! Stress is horrible when you're pregnant and a doctor does not need to suggest a d&c at 5 weeks!

I went to the hospital at 5 weeks because of bleeding and they saw an empty sac as well, my hcg were 6000! Two weeks later I went to my OB for my first scan and there was my bean with a heartbeat! If anyone had told me what they told you I probably would have had a D&c and just said, ok we'll start over.

i am very happy your bean is sticky but you need to unglue your doctor!

thank you ladies, im so relieved. the nurse on epu was soo angry she made the doc ring me and say sorry and i thought just what you did ive already said i dont want him over seeing me anymore and asked for the female doctor instead. they said he is new on this ward and i said i dont care his caused me alot of heartache and stress over the last few days. i was in a state friday night crying and i couldnt breathe or anything it felt my whole world had fallen apart in a split second. honestly these doctors are meant to have years of training , i could tell him more lol

i hope i see more next week still worried i supose we all will be till the 12 week scan xxxxxxxx

Hey hun, I would highly suggest getting another doctor!

Look at all this stress he has put you through!!! Stress is horrible when you're pregnant and a doctor does not need to suggest a d&c at 5 weeks!

I went to the hospital at 5 weeks because of bleeding and they saw an empty sac as well, my hcg were 6000! Two weeks later I went to my OB for my first scan and there was my bean with a heartbeat! If anyone had told me what they told you I probably would have had a D&c and just said, ok we'll start over.

i am very happy your bean is sticky but you need to unglue your doctor!

i agree hun, i thought it was all over and thats what the doc made me believe. if only i had the money i would love to go private xx

I had a scan at 5+4 and only saw the sac. I'm having another scan today i'll let you know how i go :)

update again ladies : so last night the doc rang back saying the bloods have doulbled to 8000 and something (to be honest didnt really understand what he was saying ) he asked me to come in today for another scan even though i only had one friday. so i went up there this morning knowing not much would change in 3 days but i was soo wrong they found a the sac and this time it hada a yolk init. im so happy as i thought it be empty again. so i have anover scan next monday and hopefully we will see even more they have put me back to 5 weeks now which is fine as lil as my lil bean is ok xxx

I am so happy for you! Now I'm crying. You and your husband have waited long enough. :hug:

i cant stop lookin at the scan pic even though theres not much to see it just amazes me and puts a smile on my face. i thought it would never happen :)

thrilled to bits im keeping my fingers crossed we all have a h & h 9 months with less stress as possible xxx

I'm so glad you waited.

Something similar happened to me in 2010 and to this day I still have a nagging thought in the back of my head that I should have waited. They assured me baby wasn't viable but I wish so much I hadn't let them talk me into the removal.

I'll never know, but I would encourage anyone to wait if possible to see what happens.

I'm so glad you waited.

Something similar happened to me in 2010 and to this day I still have a nagging thought in the back of my head that I should have waited. They assured me baby wasn't viable but I wish so much I hadn't let them talk me into the removal.

I'll never know, but I would encourage anyone to wait if possible to see what happens.

bless you hun.my dad told them as well until im in pain or something is seriously wrong then i wont be having any op. there so quick in to talking u into it. i dont think they really know how it makes us feel, even to have abit of hope xx

Ive just come across my old post and just wanted to let everyone know that i went on to have a healthy girl who os now two years old. I hate when i read post and don't find out the out come. I hope this thead helps others x

Thanks,it was helpful,as I have had a similar situation on Saturday with my early scan at 6 plus 1,hope I get same result:)

Disneyfan i will keep my fingers 100% crossed for you. I hope everythings fine for you. IM proof that things can work out ok in the end. Please keep me updated. IM glad that this post has helped at least one person and made them feel more positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->