Should I be worried if baby moving TOO MUCH??

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Last night, through the night and now this morning baby is going crazy. He's never moved this much - do you think I should be concerned? I feel like I'm going mad as if he doesn't move much I worry now I'm worrying that he's distressed or something cuz he's moving so much! Maybe he's changing position? His movements are so so strong today?

I asked this yesterday as Flump never stays still and I was told that it is only limited movements that are cause for concern.

i wouldnt worry hun, my little lad is very active aswell, he never stays still!! although his movements are so sore now, i think he has a foot caught under my ribs sometime, the pain literally takes my breath away!! haha
but all worth it......

i've had increased movements for a while now, literally thrashing around in there like its trying to escape.

dont worry, its just the bub having a party for 1 :)

Me too baby is having a right old disco in there and sometimes mkes really big movements . I thought they were meant to be running out of room soon and quiet down but not so x

I have a very active baby, who is going through a stage of changing position regularly. I get very worried that baby will end up wrapping herself up in her cord and cutting off her oxygen.

im also one with a very active baby...
AND THEY SAID MOVEMENTS WOULD SLOW DOWN, pahhh!
xx

weeeee my lo is a mover grover, shell be a wee jiggy wiggly bum when shes out in about! shes moves so much that when i dont feel her for an hour i get scared lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->