Should I continue with my job

yijay

Reaction score
hey! im pregnant, 2nd tri now.. well u see, im a tennis coach.
im wondering whether i should continue coaching.
Actually, all i do is help them get the swing and stuff like that! and i really love my job!
i cant't imagine not palying tennis for another 6 mths... should i stop?

I would ask your doctor, but I dont think you need to stop yet. As long as your not doing "strenuous activity" and you keep it to coaching I wouldnt see a prob with continuing. But like I said, ask your doc, they know best:)

hey! im pregnant, 2nd tri now.. well u see, im a tennis coach.
im wondering whether i should continue coaching.
Actually, all i do is help them get the swing and stuff like that! and i really love my job!
i cant't imagine not palying tennis for another 6 mths... should i stop?

as long as ur paying attn. and not letting those balls hit u in the stomach u should be fine---although i also dont think an accidental one would do any damage either as long as it doesnt directly hit where baby is at the time--- course u would be sore from it ---besides i dont think that sounds like that strenuous of a job---enjoy it and just keep a good eye out for flying tennis balls

Well, my doc did say that i should stop. But i really love what im doing...you see, i nearly had a miscarriage last week and i get leg cramps often too...sometimes causing me to fall...so...im really sorta, q.cofused.. for my previous pregnancy, cos it was the first... i stayed at home and didnt work...but it's kinda making me fret now but i really dun wanna affetc my babay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->