Should I get her a gift??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
We have OH's family coming round for boxing day dinner at ours, we invited his brother whos 19 but not his girlfriend not too be rude but we already have 10 ppl coming and if the all brought gf/ bf's etc we wouldn't fit them in our house... anywho, shes a real bunny boiler and NEVER lets him go anywhere without her, she kicked up a fuss and i could see it would start a huge arguement between them so i told OH's bro he could invite her....:grr: now i got prezzies for everyone coming and not one fer her (i was going to put them on the table at dinner)... is it rude not to get her one cos she 'wasnt actually invited' of should i get her a little something???

Phew!! Long story i know!!!

I would just get her some smellies from the pound shop hun, I hate people who invie themselves it annoys the hell out of me!

Maybe just get her a little something to keep the peace! nothing expensive a fiver at the most!

Would you expect her to bring you anything? x

just something cheap but nice IDK a perfume from poundland??

Or if you dont like her at all something cheap and nasty still from poundland? :haha: **but thats just me lol **

i'd probably just get some choc's to keep the peace. gosh i too hate it when people invite themselves :grr:

Maybe just get her a little something to keep the peace! nothing expensive a fiver at the most!

No shes tight so she won't bring anything, she just text me asking if i'm buying drinks or she needs to bring her own.... cheeky cow!!! I got some in but if she wants to drink stupid amounts she can bring her own, its cost me a fortune anyways :grr:

Suppose i gotta get to a shop now to get something...

No shes tight so she won't bring anything, she just text me asking if i'm buying drinks or she needs to bring her own.... cheeky cow!!! I got some in but if she wants to drink stupid amounts she can bring her own, its cost me a fortune anyways :grr:

Suppose i gotta get to a shop now to get something...

omg i would never text someone that if i was unsure id just take a bottle of wine with me....

Dont let her have any of your drink lol :haha: tell her its bring a bottle/bottles lol since your really skint this year after having to buy extra pressents for the boxing day table for the amount of guests you have coming

maybe im just really nasty though :blush:

How cheeky is she!! :shock:

I'd just go to poundland and see what i could get :haha: Better than nothing!

How rude is that?! If you didn't plan to go out again, you could always find her something from around the house? Wrap a lightbulb in some pretty paper and say you wanted to give her something 'useful'! :lol:

xx

LMAO at the light bulb! Sounds like a nutter, I say something crap from £ shop too :D

depends how long has she been with bil?

if she has last min invited herself then i wouldnt get her anything tbh.. she shouldnt be coming for a gift anyway if you know what i mean!!!

i would get her a cheap box of chocolates or a nice "smellies" set from £1 shop, purely to keep the peace.

I'd get her a little something....nothing expensive. As much as it is annoying it's best to just keep the peace. A box of chocolates...itching powder...:rofl:

Aw hun shes put you in a difficult position and added to your stress levels! :hugs: forget poundland you not got a 50p shop? :rofl: hehe I'd tell her it was bring a bottle and get her something small or as someone else said something you already have at your house? OR wrap a cracker.. lol xx

gosh thats not on.

I'd go buy her a toy bunny :haha:

try the charity shop haha sure u can find something nice for 50p or less :D damn i'm mean

Thanks for all the replies girls!!

Problem solved, I had a brand new pair of comfy slipper sock things i got for myself from primark ages ago and havent worn yet.... i'll just give her them :dohh:

Tis a shame shes coming really was looking forward to seeing BIL without her for a change as he never talks while shes there she just over powers and talks over him so hes just given up...

Tis a shame shes coming really was looking forward to seeing BIL without her for a change as he never talks while shes there she just over powers and talks over him so hes just given up...

Just beat her down. :shrug::thumbup:

Or give her a carrot, maybe that'll shut her up?

Buy her a cheap bottle of wine as her present then she can drink it! thats what i'd do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->