Should I go foward with pregnancy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spunky- :hugs: so sorry you're going through hard times right now too it is tough. And very stressful especially knowing you have to bring another life into this world. I can't afford daycare myself right now, but you're absolutley right , it isn't a permanent situation I know something will change , it has to. I can't take much more of this arrangement. Thank you for sharing your situation with me just reading that has made me feel a little better

The one thing my husband kept asking after I told him was "How are we going to do this?"

For us, we can't simply plan right now what we're going to do. We can speculate, but so much can happen between now and then. I just simply told him of my ideas of things we COULD do, but ultimately we'll make changes accordingly as things happen or we know more.

You'll be okay. It'll be hard, absolutely. If things work out and baby is okay, then I'll be giving birth (very possibly by csection) and will pretty much have to go to class the next day (well, once I'm out of the hospital). It's very daunting thinking about that, but things have a way of working out. And even when it feels like it's not working out, I feel like things in life happen for a reason, and you're going down a (potentially) difficult path to get somewhere better.

I've gone through so many things in life wondering why this or that had to happen to me, and I honestly feel like all those things have led me to something better. It's hard to think about things in a positive light like that, but that's truly how I feel when things are tough (even though it's hard to think like that in that moment).

I have tried talking to DH about his hrs and Ive told him several times how difficult this is for me. but it seems to me that it's a sacrifice he doesn't want to make for some odd reason he likes working those hrs. I'm guessing it's because he doesn't have to deal with the kids as much? Or because he doesn't like going in early

But he wants more kids....

And I think in this situation he needs to buck up. There's a difference if he's in a bind and that's all he can do, but to simply not change it because he likes those hours is not good enough.

He needs to buck up, take hours he doesn't care for so he can do what's best for his family. His schedule may have been fine before, but there comes a time where you have to give up things you like to do whats best for your family. That's absolutely not fair to you for him to make a decision like that. He's putting you under enormous stress just so he can work the hours he likes. LIKES, not NEEDS.

Aw, it sounds rough, but you really need to talk to him about how you're feeling, about how hard it's going to be with is hours. If he can change them, he really needs to.

:hugs:

Please read the forum rules https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/announcement.php?f=16&a=3

While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->