Should I go to hospital? UPDATE no heartbeat UPDATE PG 9

Thank you all.
They said they will ring me with an appointment to go back in for another scan in a week... To check things are progressing ok......

Sending:hugs:
It's awful being stuck in limbo at this stage. Hope you are feeling ok at the moment.

They wouldn't confirm a mc with just one scan anyway, I had a scan at 10 weeks which showed baby measuring 6 weeks with no heartbeat and was told to go back a week later as 6 weeks is a difficult stage.

I think you still have hope and if nothing has happened since then it looks promising. Good luck, keep us updated x x

I wonder if different places do it differently because i have heard this before but i only had 1 scan? Maybe i only had one because i saw the HB before?

:hugs: to all the angel mommies

Are they going to check your hcg levels? So sorry you're going through this stress. :flower:

If a fetal pole and sac are seen at 6 weeks that's pretty good. At 6 weeks with one of my daughters there looked like there was nothing in my womb at all. Hopefully it's ok

Strangely enough I actually feel more pregnant today then I have done any other day :shrug:

Thank you all for your kind words :flower:

Strangely enough I actually feel more pregnant today then I have done any other day :shrug:

Thank you all for your kind words :flower:

Sometimes with a loss, your body doesnt know it yet and your HCG will still rise. I hope for YOU though that its the baby snuggling in even tighter and you come back with good news in a couple days! :thumbup:

I wouldn't totally lose hope just yet. In my last two pregnancies, this one and my daughters pregnancy, heartbeats weren't found till later in week six with internal scans. In my daughters pregnancy at 6+4 there was no heartbeat but by 7+1 there was, and this pregnancy at 6+2 there was no heartbeat. But it was seen at 7+5 weeks. Both times I was told to expect the worst as I temped and confirmed with opk's so knew exactly how far along I was but all turned out ok. I'm not saying get your hopes totally up as I know I'm in the minority and extremely lucky but I'm just saying that some babies take a little longer. Good luck, hoping for a good outcome for you!

I had a scan at 6 +3 (maybe 4 can't remember) in the emergency room and they said they couldn't see anything. No fetal pole etc. A week later in the epau they found baby and heartbeat measuring 1 week behind (I was sure if my dates). I am now 20 weeks and baby is kicking away. (I had went in with brown/red spotting and terrible cramps). Fingers crossed for you.

I would go back in about 1 week -10 days. I was 6+1 and they put me back to 5+2 and said 'uncertain viable pregnancy' then 10days later they bumped my dates back forward. Xx

Dont lose hope hun. Fingers crossed baby is being cheeky and scaring you. Some are slow growers. I know when I lost baby alex they werent growing properly.

Thanks ladies, hopefully they will call me back this week at some stage. The bleeding has completely stopped since I left the hospital so fingers crossed that is a good sign

I spent the weekend googling midnight fairy and told myself never again! Every website says something different and everyone's story is so different, my only bit of hope now is that the bleeding has stopped so I will wait and see if that starts up again they said to go back down to the hospital, otherwise wait for the next scan

Hope everything turns out well for you, Irish Baby xxxxx :hugs: xxxxx

That's great that the bleeding has now stopped. Good luck with everything Hun xxx

Hi, with my first pregnancy I had bleeding early on and a pain in my side and I was taken in for a scan, I was around 7wks pregnant. All they could see on the scan was the sac and no heartbeat. I had an agonising 2wk wait till they would scan me again and straight away I could see my daughters heartbeat. Never ever give up hope, people hear the hb at different stages. I was told by the stupid women doing the scan that I had already lost the baby and they were only scanning me in the 2wks time to confirm it. To say i was devastated was an understatement, that's when someone recommended baby and bump to me, I spoke to so many women who were told the same as me and everything turned out fine for them. I knew then that women was wrong and my baby would be fine, and I have my beautiful 4yr old daughter next to me now to prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->