Should I go to hospital? UPDATE no heartbeat UPDATE PG 9

I think FRERs aren't scientific in the way they get darker or not. They are just supposed to react with the hormone and produce a line / don't think a lot more hormones means a darker line.

I had two MMCs and zero symptoms with them apart from MS suddenly going with the first one. Baby stopped growing and we only found out on a scan a week later and even then and until I took medication there was zero bleeding/ cramps/ other symptoms.
Fingers crossed that everything turns out ok for you.

If I'm looking at those tests the right way then the test line is about as dark as it gets. I wouldn't pin all your hopes on it as it can take weeks for hormones to fade to negative but at least for now they are still very dark. Higher hormone levels do mean darker lines. I'm just shocked that they haven't offered you bloods so you know what's going on?

If I'm looking at those tests the right way then the test line is about as dark as it gets. I wouldn't pin all your hopes on it as it can take weeks for hormones to fade to negative but at least for now they are still very dark. Higher hormone levels do mean darker lines. I'm just shocked that they haven't offered you bloods so you know what's going on?

Yes, when the EPU rang today to tell me the scan is next Monday she was surprised that they didn't do bloods last Saturday aswell :shrug:

Part of me is convinced Baby is still going ok even though I have zero pregnancy symptoms except feeling neusous a little today.. Every pregnancy is different though I suppose

All the best Irish Baby. Fx everything is ok xx

What time is your scan on monday Irish baby? Sending lots of luck xxxx

Thanks girls, scan is at 9am Monday... Still no bleeding since the scan ��

Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for the best. xoxo

Thanks ladies. I will update Monday morning, time is going so slow

Hoping for the best for you at your scan! My OB told me once she never scans before 7 weeks because in her words "there's nothing to see" I think she meant that often there is no heartbeat before that time. It ends up causing so much anxiety, she feels it's really better not to scan the first time until after 7 weeks. So, hopefully, you'll see a strong heartbeat and everything is ok. FX for you!

Good luck for today, fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"