Should I go to hospital? UPDATE no heartbeat UPDATE PG 9

Hi, with my first pregnancy I had bleeding early on and a pain in my side and I was taken in for a scan, I was around 7wks pregnant. All they could see on the scan was the sac and no heartbeat. I had an agonising 2wk wait till they would scan me again and straight away I could see my daughters heartbeat. Never ever give up hope, people hear the hb at different stages. I was told by the stupid women doing the scan that I had already lost the baby and they were only scanning me in the 2wks time to confirm it. To say i was devastated was an understatement, that's when someone recommended baby and bump to me, I spoke to so many women who were told the same as me and everything turned out fine for them. I knew then that women was wrong and my baby would be fine, and I have my beautiful 4yr old daughter next to me now to prove it.

Thank you, that is very reassuring :flower: I don't know why but I have a feeling bubs is still hanging in there even after being told there was no heart beat, a part of me is sure it will be there when they scan next time...

They also found no heart beat but I still think Little bub is alive I have been spotting on and off since seven weeks but they said I have a sub Cronic hemorrhage that is causing the spotting I have been crying all day I'm getting my hormone levels checked this week please pray for me ladies

Irish baby and sunflower82 I have everything crossed for both of you. X

Goodluck sunflower, hopefully our little ones that will surprise us. How far all my were you when they found no heartbeat?

I have my scan on Monday morning to check again for heart beat. Just wondering, if I tested with FRER again now, if the pregnancy had failed would my lines have faded by now with FRER?

Not sure Irish baby hcg might still be quite high but id prob do it lol id buy cheapo dip strip ones. Not long to go but bet feels like forever. Got everything crossed for You :flower:

I have my scan on Monday morning to check again for heart beat. Just wondering, if I tested with FRER again now, if the pregnancy had failed would my lines have faded by now with FRER?

I'm not sure but if it were me I'd be testing like crazy. :cry:

Thank you Belle :flower:
The last time I tested with FRER was about ten days ago and the control line was barely visible, the test line was so so dark so I'd imagine if the hormones had faded a little it just might show:....

Just checked and my chemist that has them is still open! Going to get one now!

Ooh I'd imagine 10 days would show something yes. Hopefully will help your mind at ease. keep us posted I keep checking this thread :kiss:

My photos always upload sideways :haha:
So the test on the left was 10 days ago..
In reality they look the exact same..
No lighter or no darker :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 57
Actually the longer it's left the darker the control line is getting in the new test

So my test from 5+6 looks nearly identical to my test from today 7+2 so I'm guessing baby perhaps did stop growing around that time and has just stayed put :shrug:

Today's control test will probably look darker then it does now when fully dried also. Not good :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 30
You come to a certain point the HPT cant get any darker...so at this point it wont tell you much and if your levels are high enough, its going to take a while for them to drop low enough to start fading on the HPT.

with my angel baby Sept 23, i had beta of 5314 and it got low enough that AF came Oct 12 ( not that it was zero then but low enough she came).

You come to a certain point the HPT cant get any darker...so at this point it wont tell you much and if your levels are high enough, its going to take a while for them to drop low enough to start fading on the HPT.

with my angel baby Sept 23, i had beta of 5314 and it got low enough that AF came Oct 12 ( not that it was zero then but low enough she came).

Sorry to hear about your angel baby :hugs: how did you discover you had miscarried if you don't mind me asking? Was it with bleeding or a scan?x

Sorry to hear about your angel baby :hugs: how did you discover you had miscarried if you don't mind me asking? Was it with bleeding or a scan?x

I have always had placenta problems when i get pregnant so when i started bleeding, i didnt think anything of it. Just assumed it was placenta related. However when it wouldnt stop and our dog was acting funny i knew something was up. We had u/s prior to that and the baby was fine with a healthy HB. The baby stopped growing at 6w3d but i was supposed to almost 10wk.

:flower:

I have always had placenta problems when i get pregnant so when i started bleeding, i didnt think anything of it. Just assumed it was placenta related. However when it wouldnt stop and our dog was acting funny i knew something was up. We had u/s prior to that and the baby was fine with a healthy HB. The baby stopped growing at 6w3d but i was supposed to almost 10wk.

Oh my. I just find it so hard to get my head around, when a baby stops growing but stays put... I'm assuming the next step is a D+C? It's just so sad to evict baby when they want to stay put :cry: I don't know. My hormones are all over the place :shrug:

I'm not sure the control line looks same darkness to me but obvs I'm not there hmm. Maybe you could have diluted pee? Is it fully dry like your other one? Maybe have a look at it in morning :hugs:

I have been googling 7 weeks pregnant FRER images and can't find one! Looks like I'm the only insane one still testing at 7 (?) weeks :haha:

:flower:

Oh my. I just find it so hard to get my head around, when a baby stops growing but stays put... I'm assuming the next step is a D+C? It's just so sad to evict baby when they want to stay put :cry: I don't know. My hormones are all over the place :shrug:

You could have a D&C but i had the baby at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->