Should I go to hospital? UPDATE no heartbeat UPDATE PG 9

Update

Thank you all so so much for all your messages, all of your support has meant so much to me over the last week.

As of today I am officially pregnant!!!! Measuring spot on 8 weeks and a lovely heart beat to match :happydance: :happydance:

When she started doing the ultra sound she said maybe my dates were a bit off and that's why they couldn't get the heart beat at 6+5 but after she did her measurements she said baby is measuring exactly to date!!

Thanks again ladies :flower:

Update

Thank you all so so much for all your messages, all of your support has meant so much to me over the last week.

As of today I am officially pregnant!!!! Measuring spot on 8 weeks and a lovely heart beat to match :happydance: :happydance:

When she started doing the ultra sound she said maybe my dates were a bit off and that's why they couldn't get the heart beat at 6+5 but after she did her measurements she said baby is measuring exactly to date!!

Incredible news! Huge congratulations, I read this morning that the chance of a miscarriage after hearing a strong heartbeat at 8 weeks drops to something as low as 3%!

So hears to a really healthy and happy remainder of the pregnancy!!

That's amazing Irish baby!! So happy I have goosebumps :happy: :kiss: xxxx

Yey! Congrats! Told you some babies are just slow starters. All my three have done the same to me. Happy healthy nine months to you. Hope now you will be able to relax and enjoy your pregnany xx

Fantastic news Irish Baby, that's made my morning :) really pleased for you xx

Just read your post, i am so happy for you. Life is so fragile ❤️ Hope the rest of your pregnancy is stress free xxx

Update

Such good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"