Should I or Shouldn't I?

suzan

Reaction score
Ok. I have entered the craziness stage.

Do u girls think I should test before AF is due or wait to see if she shows up???? I promised myself I would wait.. but I dont think I can.

Should I or Shouldnt I? :cry:

Day 20 is too early.

What day were you considering?

I personally could never wait lol *peestickoholic*

lol you should probably try to wait, but if you do decide to test just keep in mind that it would be to early... unless you get one of those hpt early test that can detect it within 7 days of conception..dont know if you have them where you live but here we do.. anyways goodluck either way

lots of :dust: for you :hugs:

Save Money! Wait till AF is due ;)

AF is due Wednesday for me and although I have tests in the house, I dont want to waste them, so will wait till Wednesday, if AF doesnt turn up in the meantime. Be brave, dont test yet!

If possible I would try to wait, I know it's hard :hugs: Personally I prefer waiting so I don't spend any more money than necessary on HPTs

Its Hard I Know But I Would Wait Till Af Is Due

i feel ur pain lol! ive already done 4! my cycles are always between 28-31 days so af might be due fri but mayb not until about mon. plus i did 2 of the tests at night. when i woke up i told myself i wouldnt each night i gave in! (all negative btw). Its up to yourself i have to battle with myself not to! im gona wait until at least wed until id do another...maybe lol!

I would wait hun, its only disapointing if its a BFN and just think its only a few days to wait. I was going to wait until the day my AF was due but caved in and tested the day before and it was BFN so now Im not testing for a whole week and see if AF turns up or not. good luck for this month hun xxx

AF is due Wednesday for me and although I have tests in the house, I dont want to waste them, so will wait till Wednesday, if AF doesnt turn up in the meantime. Be brave, dont test yet!

Is that this wednesday if it is you are the same as me lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

ooooh good luck Susan! Possibly CD20 is too early, you'll just be disappointed - even day 24 would be better, especially with FMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->