• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

I've been terrible at remembering to take bump pics this time. I'll try get one tonight!!

I won't let it die. Even if it does end in me just posting bump photos to myself :haha:

I'll be right there with you. We could all even keep coming back after we've had our babies and make it about a transformation page for those of us who want to get our pre-pregnancy bodies back (not that there is anything wrong if people don't want to look different after birth. To each their own)
You know, kind of inspire others. I really want to up my fitness once this bub is born :)

I won't let it die. Even if it does end in me just posting bump photos to myself :haha:

I'll be right there with you. We could all even keep coming back after we've had our babies and make it about a transformation page for those of us who want to get our pre-pregnancy bodies back (not that there is anything wrong if people don't want to look different after birth. To each their own)
You know, kind of inspire others. I really want to up my fitness once this bub is born :)

Oh yeah definitely! I'd lost 34lbs following weight watchers and gym before I fell pregnant so really want to finish off what I'd started after this little one is born. I've suspended my gym membership til October and will be straight back after my 6 week pp check up (so I say lol) x

Excellent Kirsty! I'll be right here to cheer you on!

New bump photo :)
This was taken in a changing room which is why there's a big security tag on my top :haha:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/0C5A305E-92F3-417E-8C6A-59F2D34D6B52_zps1ns7xndn.jpg

here is my dodgy uterus enjoy XD

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/16649552_779792748842626_366176836350414322_n_zps2h3rjdiz.jpg

Haha all dodgy uterus' welcome! I love how 'baby and bump' is in the background haha

Welcome ttc! Lovely bump.
That 'dodgy uterus' is adorable kitty! Lol at the forum in the background :)

14 weeks today... 2nd trimester woohoo!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
17 weeks tomorrow. I still feel like baby is really low down so I don't really feel like I've got a bump yet, just a bit of extra fat. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Looking fab girls! Congrats on 2nd tri May!

Jumping in. Momma bear told me to stop wearing such tight clothes but I say eff that I love flashing my bump

Attachments

• IMG_9291.jpg
    IMG_9291.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116