• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

I never would have guessed you are pregnant Ink. You will pop overnight in a couple of weeks :)

Aww thanks for the lovely comments ladies I hadn't seen them. Am really unwell booooo. X

Lol kit and ink everyone just thought I got fat :rofl: a*holes. But I agree pretty you have a slender and toned body so you show later plus I think it is your first, correct? I second Wish one day in the next few weeks I would imagine you will just pop. :hugs:

Kirsty agreed so round and cute! Love the shirt and flowers. Hope you feel better

Haha dobby I love you!

Im finally starting to get some roundness on my tummy. I'm so thankful the lower tummy bulge is finally rounding out. I hate just looking like a couch potato instead of pregnant.

Pretty- with my first one I didn't show at all until one day I just woke up to a pregnant tummy! I was seriously 5.5 months along. I was camping with my family and everyone kept commenting was I sure I was pregnant haha. I was wearing my bikini and was tiny, no change at all from my usual body. Then woke up with a 5 month bump and couldn't fit my bikini all of a sudden. It was very odd.

Oh wow, Blessed! That's so crazy!

I'm definitely waiting to get some kind of bump. I have some bloat, but it hasn't changed shape so it just looks like a slight larger version of my baseline tummy pooch. I can't wait to look pregnant.

Work selfie :haha: 22 weeks today!!! :flower:

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 24
Oh, I am far from toned. lol. I'm 5'5" and about a US size 13/14. I'm still fitting into just about everything though.

Every week when I take a pic, I always suck it in and have my arms up to help elongate my body. I figure you can't suck in a bump, so you'll be able to see it better without bloat and hanging fat.

And yes, this is my first. :)

Ink - I do the same thing when I look for my bump in the mirror. ;)

Wish - you look great! Perfect bump pic!

It hurts me to suck in now so my fat is let to all hang out with my bump :haha:
Lovely update wish! Cute trousers I love them! X

Wish - you look great, love the bump!! I also love the pants are they leggings?

Thank you ladies, it's actually a knee length skirt and it's from Target but I got it ages ago and I'm in Australia. I agree, the pattern would make for some cute pants though!

still not seeing a change but my abdomen is very very hard where baby is.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 4
1487357847201.jpg

1487358019116.jpg

1487358108863.jpg

1487358218203.jpg

Here is my progression for baby #9. I have felt like I was getting a little rounder the last few days so I figured I'd compare. It feels like my bump is moving up and making it look rounder, even though I still haven't actually gained any weight yet this pregnancy. I usually don't gain any until mid 2nd tri to beginning of 3rd tri so that's not unusual for me. I don't know if it's the maternity clothes I'm wearing now or if it's actually moved up.

Our blue bump today :cloud9:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/1A5AC889-7A12-4190-B2E7-CFB84C947EB0_zpstftyh1r8.jpg

Loooove all the bumps!!

Wish agree those pants are awesome

Kirsty I am the same way I used too suck in for my bump pics/day and now I'm like nope hurts too bad haha

Ugh I so badly want a baby bump ladies!! All I have is bloat, but it's still fun to look at and tell myself it's baby. 7 weeks today!:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 21
Everyone of you look so incredibly healthy and vibrant with beautiful baby bellies!

I am so glad I started this thread because I just love seeing everyone's progression. Well done girls :thumbup:

Shanlee I totally counted my bloat as bump and rubbed it and loved it. No fs given lol :)

Attachments

• IMG_9364.jpg
    IMG_9364.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94