• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

Yay Dobby! Welcome! You look beautiful!

The only time I like wearing tight clothes is when I'm pregnant! If I wear baggy tops it just makes me look fat :haha:

Ty! I thought it was hilarious that my bump sticks out as much as my black girl booty until the backache kicked in r_r. But omg I do love bump pics and love the side tattoos some ladies have going on

Urrrrgh my whole rib cage is tattoo'd on one side but I never take the photo on that side because it looks all distorted now that I'm pregnant :haha:

Almost* 13 week 'bump' :D and yay Dobby!!!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpsocnvcxr4.jpg

growing nicely Kitty! Definite difference from your last photo!

Welcome dobby glad you joined us!
Aww kitty that bump is so so cute :)
I have tattoos on one side too that stay hidden :haha:

Dobby, what a cute bump and my mother is the exact opposite, She says I am not allowed to wear maternity clothes because they will make me look fat. So she bought me some cute dresses, I guess that is a perk of having a clothing designer for a mom!

KittyKat - Love the bump!

My 17 week update!

Week 17.jpg

I look way bigger than 13 weeks though XD

Gosh hun, if you look big for 13 weeks I must have been huge - look at my pic on page one when I started this thread and I was only 12 weeks!! :haha:

Keep em coming ladies, you all look BEA-U-TIFUL!

Aww sorry to hear some tattoos didn't hold their shape with the bump :(

Kit love it! Also love the cat scratcher coat rack. Girl after my own heart.

Ttcfirst cute! Love the dress and shoes!

Thanks Dobby, getting dressed up as much as possible before little beany arrives.

Here's yet another from me :) I feel like I'm doubling in size by the day lol.
Excuse that double chin look I've got going on :haha:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/D89A299E-6811-4777-9CA3-A6A2A5E58E82_zpscwcqluiy.jpg

Beautiful round bump kirsty!! Definitely looks pregnant! I'm so jealous!!

Ink I'm so jealous you're 17 weeks and you still can't tell at all! You look like you've lost weight!! My bump is the reason why everybody seems to know before I tell them!! Which kind of ruins the surprise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->