• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

May I agree your bump is adorable

Wish awww I think your bump is pretty similar as well. Love both of them!

Sorry about the cat! This is my 14+4 weeks 'bump' XD I still just look like I over did it with the burgers XD

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/16903253_789907781164456_5548634587171834439_o_zpszctfogms.jpg

Kit you're crazy that looks like a bump to me! I love your cat's "are you coming?" Over the shoulder look

thanks dobs, I think I just expected it to look rounder if you know what I mean, and yeh my cat is very demanding haha, if you arent following him he just meows and stares at you!

Kitty you look fantastic! Definitely more bump since your last photo.

Looks round to me but I remember thinking the same thing about my bump which I only recently accepted as a bump lol

Maybe baby is sitting differently!! Dobs I cannot believe you are 18 weeks!! It's so weird because I feel like my pregnancy is going so slowly but that yours is going quickly but I don't understand how that is possible XD

I was thinking the same thing about how he may just be sitting differently today cuz I was not this pointy yesterday.

And I feel the same about your pregnancy! Lol time is dragging over here for me

Cute bump dobby!

I've found on the days bump is more pointy and low are the days that I feel more movement and kicks to the cervix. Thanks for that kiddo!

Gorgeous bumps as usual ladies!
I will do this weeks update later if I remember 😀

27+1 ... I hate how it looks from the front!

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(148).jpg
    photomagic(1)(148).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 26
  • photomagic(1)(149).jpg
    photomagic(1)(149).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 22
What Cute Bumps Ladies!

Love the pose Meep!
Kitty, your bump is so cute and round and love that your cat is in there like, I am so over this! lol

I still feel like I am not round yet and just look chunky!

19 Week Update, almost at the halfway point!!

19 Weeks.jpg

27+1 ... I hate how it looks from the front!

Meep I think you're a sex bomb! Just walk towards everyone sideways :rofl:

Ttc omg you look great for 19 weeks!!!!

Dobby beautiful belly!

My update and a photobomb from Rio :haha:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/AB790BB5-8F99-4295-AC4D-9FD81E50C755_zpsaxenj13m.jpg

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/BB1F39B2-FFAF-4660-95B5-DB5DD8911A2A_zpscwe19edt.jpg

Rio is so adorable Kirsty! I feel like our bellies are the same shape?! :)

Meep I hear you I hate the frontal of my bump too lol. I think it's just because we are so used to seeing them from the side that seeing it frontal is jarring. Cuz your bump is adorable.

Kirsty omg rio! Jelly! And cute little photobombed there

Ttc I agree you look fab for nineteen weeks

Afm coworker made some rude comments about my bump / form fitting shirts that show my bump / my lunch size today. Took everything I had not to lay into her. Like wtf. I understand back when you had kids you were pressured to de your bump so maybe it's a generational thing and my bump out makes you uncomfortable... but f*** off.

Dobs you show off your bump!! I don't care who says what be proud of your growing belly, you are making life!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->