• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

18wk bump. I hate this inbetween stage where I just look flabby and it doesn't look like an actual bump yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Aww girly it looks like a bump to me! But I hear you. My mom is always commenting on whether my shirts make me look fat or pregnant like gee thanks mom

Yours does look like a bump! I just look extreme apple shaped!! Skinny everything apart from massive boobs and belly! You can't tell from behind or front but the side just looks awful!!

Ink you can definitely see a difference this week (been following your progress). I see your bump!

Girly - I defo see a bump there. ;)

I'm getting a big closer, I think - but still nothing really has popped. My stomach does look bigger, though. C'mooooon bump!

Actually, I take that back as I haven't told work yet. haha. C'mooooon bump as soon as I tell my boss! ;)

Aww girly it looks like a bump to me! But I hear you. My mom is always commenting on whether my shirts make me look fat or pregnant like gee thanks mom

Haha! Aren't mums great?! I just remember my mum telling me in 3rd tri with DD how fat my face was looking. :haha:

Yours does look like a bump! I just look extreme apple shaped!! Skinny everything apart from massive boobs and belly! You can't tell from behind or front but the side just looks awful!!

That's exactly how I feel! Although without the massive boobs. They've grown but they're still a long way off massive! Lol.

My boobs are massive when I'm NOT pregnant. I am normally 14DD (36E in USA & EU) but since being pregnant I'm in an E cup (36F USA & EU)
It's a bit ridiculous :blush:

My boobs are massive when I'm NOT pregnant. I am normally 14DD (36E in USA & EU) but since being pregnant I'm in an E cup (36F USA & EU)
It's a bit ridiculous :blush:

I used to be big chested, but I lost a load of weight and went from a 34GG to a 28DD/E (depending on shop) but now I'm a 28G and counting haha XD

Everyone looks so great, love all these bump pictures! And don't get me started on my mom, she said I can't wear maternity clothes because they will make me look fat.

Here is my 18 week bump pic from Saturday date night. Still in the in between phase where I just look flabby.

18 Weeks!.jpg

Sorry for the second post, but I also have big boobs. With this being my first, what happens to them after pregnancy? Do they really droop? Or do they go back to their original shape? I am worried they will just point down after birth, I can't breastfeed so I am hoping that helps return them to their shape before pregnancy.

Ttc I've formula fed some and breastfed some and it hasn't done anything like that to me. I heard that pregnancy or breastfeeding would ruin them, but neither has. The girls are still the same, just biggger. But I imagine that's due to not being so petite as I was before having kids.

Sorry for the second post, but I also have big boobs. With this being my first, what happens to them after pregnancy? Do they really droop? Or do they go back to their original shape? I am worried they will just point down after birth, I can't breastfeed so I am hoping that helps return them to their shape before pregnancy.

its all down to genetics combined with how much weight you gain, my boobs lost a cup size after my first pregnancy (despite miscarrying) and lost a lot of their fullness, I've heard its nothing to do with breastfeeding, just pregnancy so i'm hoping that my boobs will go back to how they were before this pregnancy (but not counting on it) my boobs went slightly south after I lost 8 stone, but went really quite south after my miscarriage! but if your mums boobs stayed fairly okay it stands to reason that yours might do as well!

Mine definitely went south! I'd always been so proud of my boobs they were so perky even though large (32F) but after ds1 they pretty much turned into skin on top half and heavy on bottom, pointing downwards :haha:
I will say though that I put about 3 stone on and whilst I was bigger they were still pretty full but after losing the weight that's when things went sour.
At the moment they're pretty full again but nipples still wanna look at the floor without a bra lol!

Can't help with boobs. Getting mine done droop or not after I finish bfing this baby :)

Feeling shitty. My bump is large and in charge and (I know it's just bad genes) I got my first stretch mark on it despite doing creams every morning since 5 weeks :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_9405.jpg
    IMG_9405.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
Dobbs I want to get my boobs done too! But not implants, just a lift :thumbup:

A lift? I have never heard of that. I assume it's exactly what it sounds like though lol.

I have As I put in a B cup to make myself feel better, and I have really enjoyed this pregnancy boob boost but even this upgrade is too small by my standards. Luckily SO is on board (lol). I went in to get them done in college, but the guy said if I had any intention of having kids and bfing then I really ought to wait until after I'm done bfing.

A lift? I have never heard of that. I assume it's exactly what it sounds like though lol.

I have As I put in a B cup to make myself feel better, and I have really enjoyed this pregnancy boob boost but even this upgrade is too small by my standards. Luckily SO is on board (lol). I went in to get them done in college, but the guy said if I had any intention of having kids and bfing then I really ought to wait until after I'm done bfing.

Yes ma'am. The procedure is called a Mastopexy. If you are happy with the size but not their position they lift them higher up on your torso so they look naturally perky. You can get augmentation as well like a fat transfer or small implant but I don't need any additional 'meat' haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->