• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

The things you learn. Is that something you have always wanted? I know I'm totally deviating from the topic of the thread lol.

The things you learn. Is that something you have always wanted? I know I'm totally deviating from the topic of the thread lol.

Haha I should change the title of the thread to 'Show me your baby bellies...and boobs! :haha:

I can't say it's something I've always wanted to do but I have always hated my boobs..the look, the size, the shape, everything really. My OH thinks I'm crazy but what guy doesn't love boobs?!

My sister has had so much work done it's put me off for life - breast implants x3, tattoo'd eyebrows, botox, lip injections, liposuction and fat transfer to her bum, porcelain veneer teeth..the list really does go on but a breast lift I would consider because it would be nice to walk around home naked and not feel self conscious about my tits :haha:

I'm definitely considering a lift and fat transfer once I'm done having babies. That being said, I'm naturally a D, but they aren't super perky when I'm not wearing a bra. lol

Hi ladies just wanted to share my little story here! Soo I have never been able to fill out anything more than a 32AA (which is smaller than an A cup for anyone who doesn't know:haha:) and so far they have just filled out a little bit, but being only 7w I know there's a long way to go. Idk if I'd fill out anything larger than that as I don't wear bras nor do I own any! Because my breasts have been so small I've never worn bras really. I did some in high hill but once I went to college I ditched the bras and never turned back! I love having a small boobies as they are quit perky and don't really move on my chest at all! I have noticed a little bounce here and there but my mother was the same way with me and my middle sister, but blames her now 36C cups on my youngest sister! :haha:

I'm hoping this pregnancy doesn't make my boobs huge because I really have gotten used to not wearing bras and enjoying the perks of the girls being little!! I plan on breastfeeding so I know I'll have to buy bras :cry: but am hoping they'll go back to normal once I stop. Any ladies had small boobs that stayed small post BFing?? I'd love to have some hope for the girls!

I'm trying to convince hubby to let me have mine done after we are done having kids, all my weight loss and pregnancies has turned my beautiful boobs into my least favourite feature! And depending on the state of my stomach I might get a tummy tuck too!!

This is all interesting (and a little bit of a bummer) to read. My boobs have been a fairly full C cup, but they've also been naturally perky. I've secretly always really loved my boobs. They didn't start growing until about 10 weeks, but since then I have had to up to a D-cup. I'm hoping they don't get much bigger than this.

I'm really hoping they remain perky after this pregnancy. I mean.. we've fought for so long to get to this place, I feel guilty even saying that. Obviously I'd sacrifice my perky boobs for this child, but I'd really love to keep them as they're something like.

(this is coming from someone who NEVER shows off their boobs. I get SUPER uncomfortable if there's even a little bit of cleavage. So I'm not outward about loving them, but they're just something extra to give me a boost of confidence when the clothes are off, even when I'm by myself showering or whatever.)

Ah well. Whatever will be, will be, right?

I've never had big boobs, and they definitely returned to their usual size after bfing DD, slightly less perky but definitely not droopy. Although I'm not sure they're big enough to ever become droopy. Lol. My biggest problem was that while feeding I had an overproducer boob, so one side was 1-2cup sizes bigger than the other. So not fun!

My right boobs has always been about half a cup larger than the left. She's my overachiever. :)

My right boobs has always been about half a cup larger than the left. She's my overachiever. :)

:rofl: That's exactly what I was left with after bfing DD. It's great fun getting measured for bras because they look at lefty and try and tell me I need a smaller cup size, until they look at my right boob and the fact it's snug as a bug in the cup. Lol

Yea - it's been that way since I had a bit of a boob-spurt in college. Meh, I've never minded so much. One is a small C and the other is a full one. Or was... haha.

19 week comparison between this baby (right) and DD (left). DH says I'm definitely showing less this time around ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
Ty for the honestly ladies. It is a bit disheartening to know we all feel so strongly about parts of our body. Can't help but feel like that is the media we live in :(

Girly I think those bumps look pretty similar. Do you measure it/does it feel less showy to you?

I think I'm carrying fairly similar tbh. It's part of what's making me think this is another girl. My mum says she carried my brother a lot differently to me and my sister, and I believe we take after our mothers quite often when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth. I know my labour with DD was very similar to my mum's labours.
No measuring, and mw won't start measuring until 28wks this time.

Everyone has insecurities about their bodies, and I agree, I don't think the media helps with that at all.

I got my boobs done right before my wedding last year. I had an A cup and went up to a C and now I am a D. I love them, DH loves them and the doctor went through my arm pit so I am still able to BF. I am Fx'ing that they return back to their perky state after the baby comes, but we will see :)

Ttc did they go over the muscle then? I assume so if through the armpit, normally on smaller chested women they do under the muscle to give a more natural shape and to make sure the silhouette is good

I had a very visible bump with my first child at this point...a bit surprised but I know each pregnancy is different. 2lbs gained so far.

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
Really! I'm impressed they managed to go under the muscle through the armpit!! Sorry if I offended you I was just curious!

May your bump is gorgeous! You look like I do when I'm not pregnant:haha:

Thought I'd post a comparison too- 23 weeks

Left then, right now :)

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads