Show me your baby bellies!

Me this week :wacko: though I have put 6lb on with all of the food I've had to eat to stave off the nausea:blush:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 10
Well this is my fairly ridiculous 9 week bump:dohh: not quite sure how im going to keep this hidden for another 4 weeks!

am hoping my pic has uploaded...keeps going sideways!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 12
Oh Bonnie I feel ya! 9 weeks tomorrow and feel more like 4 months based on belly growing but overall losing weight!

Can I join :D Im 9 weeks 5 days... Bloated and uncomfy but today my abdomen around my pantline has become very hard..and also when I was using my doppler, the heartbeat was right at my pant line.. This is my 5th pregnancy, 4 miscarriages and one Son <3 Ive lost 4lbs so far...but eating a TON.lol

Attachments

• 9w55.jpg
    9w55.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Of course, everyone is welcome! Gorgeous bellies girls xx

This thread is just too funny. I don't have a belly yet but when I start to get one I will post one. Hope you ladies don't mind my joining

Have ended up telling a few friends I saw today, my bump is big even with a baggy jumper! And a couple of them are doctors so pretty switched on for signs... they all said they had already guessed :haha:

11 weeks 4 days updated bump photos taken by my 3 year old so not great :haha:
Please excuse the towel on head, covered face and mess in background lol! And the fact my legs look totally weird in the first photo :rofl:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/2A8CAEC2-E0DC-42FE-A313-115022027EDF_zpshderwy0f.jpg

No bloat today! Wahoo! But bump has appeared, so much earlier second time around..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
Kirsty and Girly you look amazing!

Here's me before work this morning - 18 weeks. I look much bigger in real life..the dress really holds everything in :haha: thanks Calvin Klein :happydance:

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 26
Still no bump, but I feel like my uterus is getting more solid.

Attachments

• 10-13 weeks.jpg
    10-13 weeks.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 34
So cute wish!

Pretty that's how mine went. My lower tummy is getting really hard now :) cute!

This is my 'bump' my normally completely flat stomach is no longer flat at all XD https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpso3w5x8e4.jpg

11 weeks.. Baby likes to sit right over my pants, uterus is very hard and easy to feel, heartbeat is still 168-170. Been having a ton of stretching pain. Cant wait till next week to tell my little boy he will be a big brother :D <3 *still no weight gain.

Attachments

• bump 11.jpg
    bump 11.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
I just made this using a picture of my belly and one of my 12 week ultrasound photos. :)

And the PicsArt app of course. ;)

Attachments

• 2017-21-1--17-26-07.jpeg
    2017-21-1--17-26-07.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member