• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

I know for myself I have 'over-kegeled' to the point that my pelvic floor is too strong lol. I don't remember what the chiro called it but she's going to teach me to relax my nether region haha. I wish I had that problem with my stomach so I had killer abs. I'm obviously focused on the wrong area.

How the hell do you relax your nether regions haha mine is obviously highly strung :haha:

Meh, I'll just continue walking around with my legs crossed :dohh:

My understanding is that besides strengthening the pelvic floor, it's important to bring the whole pelvis back into balance. So depending on what's up, an individual may need to strengthen their pelvic floor... Or their butt, lower back, etc.

Me, I'll probably just keep peeing myself.

My understanding is that besides strengthening the pelvic floor, it's important to bring the whole pelvis back into balance. So depending on what's up, an individual may need to strengthen their pelvic floor... Or their butt, lower back, etc.

Me, I'll probably just keep peeing myself.

Sounds like too much work and my 'give a fuck' jar is already full so I too, will continue to wee myself and just pray that it goes away after baby :rofl:

It's your baby bump! ... Isn't it? Am I missing something? Lol.

Haha! No I am just ridiculously shocked how impossible it is to miss at only 10 weeks :haha:
My baby is the size of a dot how on earth am I so enormous. What a pie belly!

Haha! No I am just ridiculously shocked how impossible it is to miss at only 10 weeks :haha:

Mines the same, I've already had to upsize into size 14 leggings and pyjamas and I even got out my maternity work trousers last night (I work in retail and have a uniform) which were so comfy!! I'm only 9 weeks! I'm wondering if a little bit of it is Christmas!

Mines the same, I've already had to upsize into size 14 leggings and pyjamas and I even got out my maternity work trousers last night (I work in retail and have a uniform) which were so comfy!! I'm only 9 weeks! I'm wondering if a little bit of it is Christmas!

I wish I could blame Christmas but I've been really sick and barely eating. I've lost weight and gained a tummy, how's that work!? :haha:
Glad it's not just me though!

Haha, I took these two photos this morning. The first one is what my gut looks like when I am standing up and all my fat forms my famous second arse. The second is how big my uterus actually is when I am lying down and my second arse flops round to my sides to form an alluring pair of back tits.

I'm too sexy for my shirt.

Ooh and I've got my anomaly scan in a couple of hours and the letter says I have to have a full bladder which will be fun since my bladder has the capacity of a wizened acorn.

Attachments

• WP_20170110_09_50_30_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20170110_09_50_30_Pro (2).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 32
  • photomagic(1)(96).jpg
    photomagic(1)(96).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 41
HAHAHA you are hilarious Meep! Damn it I'm in Australia so it will be 11.30pm here when you have your scan - another words SNORING! Can't wait to wake up to your update! Good luck!

Haha thanks everyone ... it went really well and it looks like we are having another girl!!! Which is exactly what I wanted, so I am incredibly happy. :D I also didn't piss myself, so an excellent day all round.

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(99).jpg
    photomagic(1)(99).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
  • photomagic(1)(100).jpg
    photomagic(1)(100).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
Woohoo Meep - on both accounts! Girl & not peeing yourself. She looks beautiful. Me next on 30 Jan 😀

Congrats Meep!
Carlie we are scheduled the same day! Of course you will be way ahead of me being in Australia lol.

Congrats meep and well done for not peeing yourself :rofl:

Don't know if I'm being mad but can't see where to upload photos from my iPhone onto here??

Don't know if I'm being mad but can't see where to upload photos from my iPhone onto here??

Click go advance... then click the paperclip or under the text box where it says attach files and upload that way! Xx

Congratulations on another little pink bundle Meep!

We're staying team yellow, but I'd love another girl, and DD is desperate for a little sister.

I'm feeling rather large at the moment, but not overly bloated now. Just fat :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member