• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show me your baby bellies!

I'm glad your MS has started to ease. Even though mine has completely gone I still randomly throw up sometimes. Like this morning - getting ready for work and BAM run to toilet and vomited for ages. Then I'm fine again?!

Haha I still do the same sometimes, usually right at the end of brushing my teeth?! It's so counterproductive and annoying :growlmad: - especially when the force of the hurl makes me pee myself.

Loving all the bellies. Got my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow FINALLY ... I'm in equal parts pooping my pants with fear and peeing myself with excitement.

I pee myself a lot, it would seem!

Haha Meep I'm so glad someone else pees a little when any force is exerted. In my case that can be hurling, coughing or sneezing. It's so annoying & I really thought I was alone in that. It actually brought a smile to my face to hear someone else mention it so thank you for peeing yourself 😂

Best of luck tomorrow! Are you finding out the sex?

Haha, thank you also, I am glad it is not just me. I feel proud to announce that I, too, piss myself occasionally if I cough or sneeze ... or LAUGH. So that's all ravishingly sexy, but I think wetting myself while I am being sick makes me feel especially seductive.

Yes, it's the first thing I'll be looking for, and no doubt I'll irritate the sonographer by asking before that magical window when it's suddenly apparently ok to do so ... but I simply cannot cope not knowing! I have no patience and a considerable fetish for control so it's absolutely ESSENTIAL that I find out tomorrow!

It's ok girls. I pee myself too... For all the same things, except for laughing.

Oh thank god there are more of you pants pissers out there! I'm too scared to laugh.

I pee myself so often I don't even take any notice of it any more, I just wander around smelling of stale piss. :rofl:

IMG_0721.jpg

Me at 9+3. TBH I don't look that much different than before, I already had a tummy. In fact last summer I had one of dd friends and my cousins son, both age 6 (on separate occasions) ask me if I had a baby in my tummy! Now it's maybe a little firmer and clothes are feeling tighter.

Not sure why my pics always come out sideways!

Love all the bumps ladies. You all look gorgeous!

My worst peeing is when I sneeze. I've named it a peeze (pee-sneeze) even if I have just went to pee somehow some still comes out when I sneeze. It's ridiculous. And I have sneezing fits so it's more than just a little by the time I've sneezed 10 x in a row :dohh:

What the hell is this!! 😳

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/682495AE-C01C-483E-ABF4-5F8D1D6BF434_zpsclpxwg9z.png

It's your baby bump! ... Isn't it? Am I missing something? Lol.

Natnee your belly is still cute and beautiful whether it's there permanently or it's baby! Soon there will be no mistaking it's the baby!

Meep - stale piss :haha: at least we have little one's to blame the smell on :coffee:

Kirsty THAT my friend, is a beautiful baby bump! No denying it now!!!

I actually have an appointment with my chiro in a few weeks to correct the 'peeing in pants' issue! She specializes in retaining women how to strengthen their pelvic floors. I do not want to be in diapers later in life lol.

I actually have an appointment with my chiro in a few weeks to correct the 'peeing in pants' issue! She specializes in retaining women how to strengthen their pelvic floors. I do not want to be in diapers later in life lol.

Haha wow there's apparently a whole heap of us! Welcome to our pee your pants club Ready :haha: I keep telling myself throughout the day I should do those kegel exercises every time I stop at a red light driving home but then I finish work and go on living my life and forget :haha:

I am that paranoid about it though that I basically go to the toilet even when I don't 'need' to just to try and make sure my bladder is as empty as possible in case I need to cough or 'peeze'. How bad is that?!

Does anyone remember the part in Billy Madison where the old lady says "If peeing your pants is cool, then consider me Miles Davis" Hahahaha it reminds me of us :)

Haha wow there's apparently a whole heap of us! Welcome to our pee your pants club Ready :haha: I keep telling myself throughout the day I should do those kegel exercises every time I stop at a red light driving home but then I finish work and go on living my life and forget :haha:

I am that paranoid about it though that I basically go to the toilet even when I don't 'need' to just to try and make sure my bladder is as empty as possible in case I need to cough or 'peeze'. How bad is that?!

This^^^ I constantly empty my bladder even when I don't need to pee. It's an obsession. Yet somehow my body manages squeeze some out anyways?? Even right after I've just went to pee???

I'm in a group in my hometown that's run by midwives and doulas and they say kegels have shown to be of no help on the issue. I don't know how correct they are.

This^^^ I constantly empty my bladder even when I don't need to pee. It's an obsession. Yet somehow my body manages squeeze some out anyways?? Even right after I've just went to pee???

I'm in a group in my hometown that's run by midwives and doulas and they say kegels have shown to be of no help on the issue. I don't know how correct they are.

I wee, then lean forward, then back just to make sure EVERYTHING is out. It still happens though so I have no idea how that's possible :nope:

Well hopefully the midwives and doula's are correct because I ain't been doing them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->