Show Me Your Craving

That looks appealing.now my DH eats all meat but beef so even though I eat it I never tend to buy it to cook for myself however I just couldn't get peppered steaks out of my head so went and bought some. I wished I'd cooked both in the packet once it was all gone:blush:

Attachments

• 20150306_124138.jpg
    20150306_124138.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6
I craved betroot with both my boys lol this time I'm craving chocolate and pancakes and all sweet stuff and pizza lolol x

fruit in all forms. Id be here forever looking posting fruit pics lol

Tomato �� juice!!!! Cant get enough of the stuff!! Going to have to be careful though as I will have GD again with this pregnancy ��

Ok I've wanted sweet things the last couple of weeks. .but today I can't stop drinking coffee for live nor money....only decaff mind! But I'm on my 4th cup and already looking forward to the 5th...I've had 2 decaff teas too...so in the morning i had 3 slices of toast and an on ken yoghurt and all I've wanted is coffee lol

ohhh with my first it was all things sour and dairy. .in the last tri all i wanted was ice...in any form..lol

this one just seems weird is all

Buffalo chicken dip! I eat really healthy otherwise but my hubby keeps telling me it's ok to cave and give in to my cravings every once in a while. I can't get enough of it!

I've been craving deep fried pickles (getting some tomorrow! Lol) and mint chocolate and red licorice. But I've also been on a jalapeño kick! Cheddar jalapeño bagels toasted with cream cheese. Yum!!

olives, bagels with cream cheese, mac & cheese, eggs...with cheese

Ok I see a theme hahaa!

I'm totally with you maltesemom bagels and cream cheese!!!!

Cheese! Just pieces of mature chedder - no other types tastes good right now. Could eat a whole big block in a day if I allowed myself.

Hahahha I'm going to feed myself a massive burger and fries today

This thread is making me crave everything....well except the beetroots :rofl: I've been craving this buffalo chicken wrap with ranch dressing. I need this in my life today! Lol

This is mine LOL cottage cheese with some kind of fruit and bagels with cream cheese. Breakfast this morning (and every morning!) and had it for dinner last night!

Attachments

• IMG_20150312_072210.jpg
    IMG_20150312_072210.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
That looks yummy Carebear! Oh and we don't live that far from each other!

Awesome!! I only ever talked to 1 other person from near me! She was in waterloo!

I'm near Guelph :) And when I was pregnant with my ds2 I met someone on here and we found out we went to high school together. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->