Show me your fruit!

im an olive/grape says different things on different sites! xx

Finally a lime! Yahoo :)

I have my NT and harmony testing today and get to see the babies again

My 3rd little fruit was born at exactly 41 weeks! Lilah Victoria made her debut on Sept 7th at 2:49am. I am so delighted in her.
Thanks for having this thread. Made the weeks go by faster.

41 weeks tomorrow...as a third time mom this is super upsetting to still have a jackfruit and not a baby :cry: i thought these kids were supposed to come earlier, not later. :brat:

View attachment 668735

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
Still an eggplant, I just don't believe that she's not grown in like 3 weeks that's impossible looking at the size of my belly!

@26 weeks baby is the size of an eggplant or according to "The Bump" lettuce. I'll take the lettuce since I was an eggplant last week :p

Baby is the size of a cantaloupe!! Can't believe it :baby::baby::happydance::happydance: according to the bump app and website..Not sure why ticker has been off lately lol

I will be a lemon. Makes me wonder though as I actively compared a lemon and peach at the supermarket on Wednesday and the peach was bigger! My OH was shocked and said does it actively shrink then.

baby will be the size of a prune tomorrow! Loll

I will be a lemon. Makes me wonder though as I actively compared a lemon and peach at the supermarket on Wednesday and the peach was bigger! My OH was shocked and said does it actively shrink then.

yip makes me wonder too

Also a lemon today ... just 26weeks more weeks to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back