Show me your fruit!

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/A336859A-E3E2-4AF9-909F-0F2F82586CB1-1507-00000158AF763C58_zps51cafeb5.jpg

I'm a squash :)

Aubergine again....when does it change? Feel.like I've been an aubergine for ever!! He must of grown in the past couple of weeks..i have!

The tickers seem to be messed up according to mine its cantaloupe but the website says banana lol x

I am a prune!! yipeee!!!! I still can't believe it, pregnancy number 9, am afraid to get excited, but i hope i get to post and say i am a water melon!!

Mine says prune...the book im reading, Your pregnancy Week by Week says the size of a small plum..still not big enough for anyone to tell baby is there yet though! :haha:

I have 2 plums!! I cant believe I am almost out of the first tri with my twins!!

SO I FINALLY GOT MY ULTRASOUND RESULTS TODAY lol Just as I suspected I was much farther along then I thought :) Baby was measuring 12+1 (since it took a week to get the results) I am now 13+1 ! I am so excited lol so baby is the size of a peach o:

Finally no more Eggplant! bub is a squash, what's that it looks like a pumpkin to me, i just know she's getting heavy to lug about.

woohoo a peach! I have some peaches in my fruit bowl. They r pretty big!

3rd week of being an eggplant according to the ticker and "the bump" says rutabaga @ 27 weeks. Either way 91 days to go - woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->