*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

I've always said a tub of celebrations and some new socks/slippers are all I need at Christmas :-D

DHs parents always do us a sweet box I love it !

Got DD2 a barbie style doll (glitz girls) with outfits from Home Bargains was only £5.99 !

Couple bits for stockings and then advent calendar bits (the bath fizzers advent will be opened and split between them)

3thZS9r.jpg

Aw love those bits! Is that a pug teddy. My oldest would love that!

I Was supposed to be done. Famous last words but ended up getting a few bits. Not sure if it’s nationwide or just because my aldi has just reopened and is trying to shift stock but they had some absoloute bargains! Roald Dahl books 99p, Jaqueline Wilson books 49p! I didn’t get any as we have all the Roald Dahl.
Aldi:
Harry Potter knit your own scarf £1.29
Disney plushes £1.99 each
Lion king Bubble wand 29p
Poo squishy 99p
Drink bottles (probably give them before) 99p
Chocolate Reindeers 59p

Home bargains:
Angry birds dairy milk advent £1.99 you get chocolates and 5 toys/stickers

Poundland
2 more lock stars £1 each, got 2 of these a few weeks ago and they got more in so picked another up each even though I was supposed to be done for stocking fillers oops!

B4CF85D5-7845-4FF8-BF96-9CB0A9227B0C.jpeg

I Was supposed to be done. Famous last words but ended up getting a few bits. Not sure if it’s nationwide or just because my aldi has just reopened and is trying to shift stock but they had some absoloute bargains! Roald Dahl books 99p, Jaqueline Wilson books 49p! I didn’t get any as we have all the Roald Dahl.
Aldi:
Poo squishy 99p
Chocolate Reindeers 59p

Home bargains:

Poundland
2 more lock stars £1 each, got 2 of these a few weeks ago and they got more in so picked another up each even though I was supposed to be done for stocking fillers oops!

Fab haul of stocking fillers there. I need to have a day out by myself. I'm off tomorrow but so is DH and he'll just tell me they don't need it...nah I'll go myself

Aldi:
Poo squishy 99p
Chocolate Reindeers 59p

Home bargains:

Poundland

View attachment 1073510

Can never be done! Haha. Yeah it's a pug! £4.99 from homebargains, they're called Squishmallows and feel like a squishy but plushy at the same time. All have name tags too. DD's already have the sloth (Simon), bee (Sunny), lion (Francis). Pug is called Prince and the cow is called Colin. Quite a few to collect.

Picked these up in home bargains £3.99 each. I know they're for younger children but thomas keeps begging for toot toot and he needs bath toys.s-l300.jpg 71aJ-+wjK-L._SX466_.jpg

Can never be done! Haha. Yeah it's a pug! £4.99 from homebargains, they're called Squishmallows and feel like a squishy but plushy at the same time. All have name tags too. DD's already have the sloth (Simon), bee (Sunny), lion (Francis). Pug is called Prince and the cow is called Colin. Quite a few to collect.

Aw they sound cute will keep an eye out for them!

Wow 20 Squishies! My daughter loves Squishies. She has a whole drawer full of them.

Bought the kids' Advent calendars for the elf to bring.

61P+fMnbGDL._AC_SY400_.jpg 511WMKai-vL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Fab buys everyone and some good bargains by the looks of it.
I'm also supposed to be done and was feeling really good about it, but now I'm faced with weeks of not buying anything :haha: hopefully I'll be able to satisfy myself with buying baby bits in a couple of weeks

Where did you find those LOL lolly pops? Are they chocolate?

They're from the mighty home bargains lol. They're marshmallow though and icing, 79p each.

Flying Tiger
Cushioned notepads - £2 each
Danish chocolate - 80p each

Neon sheep
Sloth/cat mug - £5 each

Homebargains
Advent calendar - £4.99
Squishmallows - £4.99 each
Squeezems - £1.99 each
Selection pack - 89p each
LOL marshmallow lolly - 79p each
LOL lolly lipstick - 59p each
Gingerbread fizzers - 89p each
MojMoj 2pk - £1.99 each
Nail varnish - £2.99
Swizzles sweets - 2 for £1.50

Those who have kids that’s like squishees BandM have the big ones £4.99 reduced to £1.00 . Sold out of unicorn ones but did manage to get a dinosaur one .

Oh that’s a good deal might pop down tomorrow and have a look

reserved an Xbox headset for Harvey. Again supposed to be done but I’m sick of the fights over the one we have (which is Morgan’s and he won’t let Harvey use it because Harvey broke his old one) so for £8 odd I’ve got him his own one in the Argos Black Friday deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->