*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Aww it's sad that he couldn't enjoy the elf but nice to hear you've got a plan so he can enjoy it this year.

Leonie love those PJs and although they don't match the colour scheme does.

I still can't find any. Tbh my youngest hates pyjamas and only wears the tops to bed so I don't want to spend tons. I've seen a fleece nightie on peacocks she'll like...it's blue with snowflakes...so thinking of getting the girls those and me and DH something similar or the mummy and daddy elf ones ???

That’s what I thought, the colours are a good tie in. I had picked up another 2 pairs to try on but they were pink and blue.

The nighty sounds nice and cozy!

It is, I also got an elf. We've never done the elf on the shelf thing before as ds3 had one in his class in year 1 when he also had a teacher who wasn't very understanding of his needs and told him off for everything. The combination led to a very worried 5 year old, panicking that even though he was trying his hardest he just couldn't be good and wouldn't get anything. He got a letter from Santa to say he could see how hard he was trying, and trying was the important part, so he would still visit him.
Anyway, we've told him this year that the elves aren't actually sent by Santa, and are just a bit of fun the parents do, and he is going to do the moving the elf when ds4 is in bed.

Aww I hope he gets to enjoy the elf this year .. stupid teacher!

For my oldest
kVp2tCA.jpg
0Rt0pmZ.jpg

And some stocking gifts
f92XZn4.jpg

Great haul Phantom.

Hopefully we can make it fun for every one while still having ds4 believe it's one of Santa's elves for the magic side. Ds3 has never been an angel but he has some additional needs, and I think the teacher would have been better suited to older children, she wasn't necessarily a bad teacher, just not very understanding of small children

A few christmases ago I bought my MIL a floating locket with some charms in it and my kids' birthstones and teeny tiny photos of them in it. I just bought her a birthstone and had a teeny photo of our newest baby made to give her at Christmas. I think she's going to love them for her locket!

That's so cool. I made my mum and MIL a floating locket several years ago but never thought of getting more to add to it. I didn't know you could get tiny photos either.

Reviews are 50:50 with the bubbles, I will probably hate them lol. Just need to find some nice stockings!

Today my Dad got me all of this, bless him. He works at Asda and they gave double colleague discount this week so he took his 20% off as an opportunity to gift us lots of sweet treats for over the festive period.
Drool!!

9B25F9DC-906A-4205-BA7B-2FA25C4248B5.png

Today I got my DD2 a Glitter Girls doll and an outfit to go with it, she has one of these dolls and loves it, good quality too.
Also got some stocking things, I got my DD2 two baby secret surprise. And got all three of them a Christmas push pop, and Pez.

IMG_2207.JPG IMG_2208.JPG IMG_2209.JPG

- Set of 20 squishies
- Red space hopper
- 164 piece artist's set
- Toot Toot driver's construction site
- Melissa and Doug wooden blocks set

Today my Dad got me all of this, bless him. He works at Asda and they gave double colleague discount this week so he took his 20% off as an opportunity to gift us lots of sweet treats for over the festive period.
Drool!!

View attachment 1073112

Love it. My Nan always does us a treat box like this but she won't give it to me until December :ROFL:

Love it. My Nan always does us a treat box like this but she won't give it to me until December :ROFL:

These are the best kind of gifts to receive aren't they!
We have already eaten almost all of the tub of celebrations between us, just keep popping by the tub and grabbing one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->