*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

I'm starting to get into the swing now and getting a good stash going.
Today's orders
Both DDs a Long sleeved Santa top from H&M
Both DDs penguin PJs from H&M
Oneside for DD1 (from my Nan)
Nightie for sister
Wireless headphones for Dad
River cruise lunch for Mum/Dad
Glow sticks for DD2
Domino Game for DD1

All my orders are all online so I'll need to collect them over next week or so (I have hardly any child free time at the moment) thinking about asking my boss if I can use works address ha ha ha

Got a few bits for Rio from B&M this afternoon and got a few ideas for things for Niko too but was going straight out for lunch and couldn’t carry anything else

15610BDF-6D76-4423-9084-8760ECE6A26E.jpeg

Today’s buys:
Picked up a few bits, Got the last few stocking bits for Harvey (apart from socks and sweets for them both)

Poundland
- light up yo-yo
-Harry Potter diary
- neon cats cradle lace
- grinch advent calendar
- 4 family game boxes, these were £1 each i was so surprised! They look great value! I got laugh and u lose, shout it out, would you rather be this or that and charades

Home bargains
- wrapping paper
- 3 unicorn ornaments
- bath buddy fizzies (bath bomb with a squishy inside)
- avengers advent calendar

Finally got xmas eve pjs.
Not all matching although if I find the adults one online I might order it and take the other one I got back but they didn’t have any in store. (My ones are from Asda)
I really wanted to buy them from Sainsbury’s so I could use my doubled up nectar points so kids Pjs are from there and ended up costing £4.50 each after I used my voucher.
Also got these popcorn tubes for Xmas eve box thought they looked a bit fancier than a regular packet they were Poundland.
Socks were 1.50 for 3 pairs in pep and co. They are for Morgan’s stocking.

F1B49524-F64D-4519-889D-7C8A09EF135A.jpeg

So glad I’ve got them because most places were sold out of the ones I wanted.

They are lovely.

Today I got Xbox and PlayStation gift cards and subscriptions (Xbox live and PlayStation plus) a hoodie for Ds1, a moon lamp for ds1 and football lamp for ds2. I got the boys a small toblerone each, and got some chocolates, fudge, fancy nuts, and Box of biscuits for BIL, SIL and nieces family. I've got 2 games left to get that don't release until 6th December and I'm done.

They are lovely.

Today I got Xbox and PlayStation gift cards and subscriptions (Xbox live and PlayStation plus) a hoodie for Ds1, a moon lamp for ds1 and football lamp for ds2. I got the boys a small toblerone each, and got some chocolates, fudge, fancy nuts, and Box of biscuits for BIL, SIL and nieces family. I've got 2 games left to get that don't release until 6th December and I'm done.

Ah fab! The end is in sight then!

Ah fab! The end is in sight then!
It is, I also got an elf. We've never done the elf on the shelf thing before as ds3 had one in his class in year 1 when he also had a teacher who wasn't very understanding of his needs and told him off for everything. The combination led to a very worried 5 year old, panicking that even though he was trying his hardest he just couldn't be good and wouldn't get anything. He got a letter from Santa to say he could see how hard he was trying, and trying was the important part, so he would still visit him.
Anyway, we've told him this year that the elves aren't actually sent by Santa, and are just a bit of fun the parents do, and he is going to do the moving the elf when ds4 is in bed.

Aw, that’s sad to hear about his experience in year one. I hope you both have fun getting involved with moving it each night!

Aww it's sad that he couldn't enjoy the elf but nice to hear you've got a plan so he can enjoy it this year.

Leonie love those PJs and although they don't match the colour scheme does.

I still can't find any. Tbh my youngest hates pyjamas and only wears the tops to bed so I don't want to spend tons. I've seen a fleece nightie on peacocks she'll like...it's blue with snowflakes...so thinking of getting the girls those and me and DH something similar or the mummy and daddy elf ones ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->