• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

It's pretty much a Homebargains haul plus 2 next sets. Tree was £49.99 and decs are 39p-£1.99 for individuals and sets £1.99-£7.99, 299 baubles/decs in total but the tree has 693 tips so excuse for more haha. Still need to find a topper. Might throw my other tree up as well as OH wanted a red theme, I wanted pinks/cream/champagne (we compromised and went for pinks etc and a new tree ha).

I can always look in my store for the letters? Have silver and gold in atm.

@kirstybumx3 @leoniebabey

Our plan is the 1st as it's a Sunday, but I have just realised the ds2 will have a match that day and will be gone most of the day so might try to talk DH into the Saturday :haha: either that or he'll want to do it the second when most of them are at school. He likes them up before his birthday on the 4th

We have gold letters the same, well 3 of us do as I got them from M&S about 4 years ago pre Niko, so he hasn't got one! i didn't put them on the tree last year as I felt bad lol. Hopefully I can get him one this year from there :)

I'm on my way back from shopping and have 3 bags for life of Christmas things. Advent calendars, chocolate oranges, selection boxes, a DVD for ds2. Toy for my mum's dog as she told me the other day she had something for ours. Starwars shower gel as stocking fillers. Chocolates for friends kids. Socks and pants for the boys, a cup for ds3. Can't think what else haha

We're getting a real tree so not sure when it will be delivered. Also I'd rather our new sofa arrives first so I can plan the room all out.
I'm getting the tree from a friend who is a florist and it comes with a stand so you can water the tree x

It's pretty much a Homebargains haul plus 2 next sets. Tree was £49.99 and decs are 39p-£1.99 for individuals and sets £1.99-£7.99, 299 baubles/decs in total but the tree has 693 tips so excuse for more haha. Still need to find a topper. Might throw my other tree up as well as OH wanted a red theme, I wanted pinks/cream/champagne (we compromised and went for pinks etc and a new tree ha).

I can always look in my store for the letters? Have silver and gold in atm.

@kirstybumx3 @leoniebabey

Ooh if you wouldn’t mind if you find a silver L, H or M
I went to another home bargains today it was even worse than my local one!

Today’s buys:

Primark-
Minecraft pjs for Harvey from Morgan
Fortnite llama onesie for Morgan from Harvey (kinda pointless as he’s already seen it but I just know he won’t like anything else now, it doesn’t even fit him it’s a L but he insisted it was fine haha!)

A velvet dress for Xmas day for me
A Christmas £2.50 t shirt for me for works Xmas clothing day

Poundland-
Find the doodle book
The ninjabread man book
Pug bubble bath bauble and sloth bubble bath bauble (I’ve been in 3 poundshops to find these!)
Pug bath fizzer
Headphone tree bauble
Controller tree bauble (both for kids tree)
2 hot wheels for harvs stocking

I’m really gutted because I wanted to get us family matching pjs. I had my eye on some in primark so thought best to try them on but the fit was awful! I even tried xl men’s and they were so small and honestly not made well at all. I like my pjs to be super roomy so I size up a couple of sizes, I can’t wear tight pjs having fibromyalgia. So didn’t get them. Think I’ll just go to asda as I know the fit of their pjs are much better The ones we wanted from Asda are sold out online too so will check the store hopefully find some.

Fab decs Smartie !

I’m on the hunt for new initials this year to include DS’s and those would go perfect with my colours ! Have to have a look in my local Home bargain ! P

Ooh if you wouldn’t mind if you find a silver L, H or M
I went to another home bargains today it was even worse than my local one!

Today’s buys:

Primark-
Minecraft pjs for Harvey from Morgan
Fortnite llama onesie for Morgan from Harvey (kinda pointless as he’s already seen it but I just know he won’t like anything else now, it doesn’t even fit him it’s a L but he insisted it was fine haha!)

A velvet dress for Xmas day for me
A Christmas £2.50 t shirt for me for works Xmas clothing day

Poundland-
Find the doodle book
The ninjabread man book
Pug bubble bath bauble and sloth bubble bath bauble (I’ve been in 3 poundshops to find these!)
Pug bath fizzer
Headphone tree bauble
Controller tree bauble (both for kids tree)
2 hot wheels for harvs stocking

I’m really gutted because I wanted to get us family matching pjs. I had my eye on some in primark so thought best to try them on but the fit was awful! I even tried xl men’s and they were so small and honestly not made well at all. I like my pjs to be super roomy so I size up a couple of sizes, I can’t wear tight pjs having fibromyalgia. So didn’t get them. Think I’ll just go to asda as I know the fit of their pjs are much better The ones we wanted from Asda are sold out online too so will check the store hopefully find some.

I've been looking for Christmas themed bubble bath! I have decided to do without as it's probably only ds3 who will want a bath, the others tend to shower now and I wanted it to the Christmas eve box

I've been looking for Christmas themed bubble bath! I have decided to do without as it's probably only ds3 who will want a bath, the others tend to shower now and I wanted it to the Christmas eve box
It actually might be shower gel tbh i will double check once I get kids in bed. Not overly Xmas as they have animals on the tag, pug, sloth, llama and unicorn maybe. But there in a little bauble.

Took DD1 to a party and she wanted to stay by herself so I popped to a retail park close by.
Had a browse around B&M, Matalan and Poundland. Got some more bits for their advent lucky dip. I am going to get two types of paper and wrap equal amounts of gifts and they to choose one each day quite excited about that idea now.

B&M had some family Christmas PJs, quite Christmassy looking but didn't have dd2s size so I didn't get any just incase I can't find them. We're only £8 for adult ones

Got my sister a notebook, journal and pens in Matalan (3for2) so that's one ticked off the list and cheaper than paperchsse ;-)

I got gifted £50 shopping card from my daughter's nursery as I have left the committee. Was going to treat myself but now thinking to get their Pogo sticks with it whilst Argos has 20% off.

Off on our annual shopping trip tomorrow to Ashford designer outlet. I never normally buy loads as not into designer brands but I love their gap,M&S and beauty base so should tick off my mum/sister.

Feel like I'm finally starting to make progress :)

Took DD1 to a party and she wanted to stay by herself so I popped to a retail park close by.
Had a browse around B&M, Matalan and Poundland. Got some more bits for their advent lucky dip. I am going to get two types of paper and wrap equal amounts of gifts and they to choose one each day quite excited about that idea now.

B&M had some family Christmas PJs, quite Christmassy looking but didn't have dd2s size so I didn't get any just incase I can't find them. We're only £8 for adult ones

Got my sister a notebook, journal and pens in Matalan (3for2) so that's one ticked off the list and cheaper than paperchsse ;-)

I got gifted £50 shopping card from my daughter's nursery as I have left the committee. Was going to treat myself but now thinking to get their Pogo sticks with it whilst Argos has 20% off.

Off on our annual shopping trip tomorrow to Ashford designer outlet. I never normally buy loads as not into designer brands but I love their gap,M&S and beauty base so should tick off my mum/sister.

Feel like I'm finally starting to make progress :)

Lucky dip advent sounds fab!! May steal that idea for next year!

Might have a look in b&m at the pjs but I I’m just being super fussy with them this year! I’ve saw some nice ones on the Sainsbury’s website but can’t find all the designs in the set so will have a check in the store, plus point I doubled up my nectar points waiting for the voucher to come so have £10 to spend in there.

I want matching PJs so bad but OH simply will not wear them, miserable old man :haha:

Took photos of our current stock here
Christmas decs some silver letters in there sl I'll have a gander on Monday!
Ah Thankyou!
Your store has loads. My local store isn’t huge tbf, sometimes they get stock from the bigger stores and then once it’s gone they don’t get more so you just have to hit lucky.
I should stop watching Poundland and home bargains hauls on YouTube I can never find the stuff they do haha!

Just ordered the Pogo sticks x2.

Typical DD2 has asked for glow sticks and I've seen a set on the works but placed an order on there on Friday grrrr. Will have to pop into the store and see if they have it as not placing a order for just £7.

Lucky dip advent sounds fab!! May steal that idea for next year!

Might have a look in b&m at the pjs but I I’m just being super fussy with them this year! I’ve saw some nice ones on the Sainsbury’s website but can’t find all the designs in the set so will have a check in the store, plus point I doubled up my nectar points waiting for the voucher to come so have £10 to spend in there.

I cant find any nice PJs. I want is all to have the same style not not exactly the same. The bnm ones were like that but didn't seem the greatest quality wise. I like the black and white ones in asda but all sold out. Argh

It's such a pain finding things the same but different for a few different sizes. Primark had all matching, but not all the sizes, and some of the styles weren't great. I knew just by touching one pair that there was no way ds3 would have it against his skin

It is hard finding things that match in different sizes. I hope that you manage to find some :)

I cant find any nice PJs. I want is all to have the same style not not exactly the same. The bnm ones were like that but didn't seem the greatest quality wise. I like the black and white ones in asda but all sold out. Argh
That’s the ones I want too! I’m gonna have a look in store.

The primark ones felt very poor quality the pants were awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"