Show us your...... Nursery! :) UPDATE I need your help pls - pg 22 :)

I like the top two. I think you would be able to use the birds in lots of different ways (smaller and larger labels etc) so I choose the birds :)

I love the birds, however i know that they are fashionable at the moment. You may have to change your logo when they start to become dated. :)

I agree, I love the birds but not sure if they relate? Whereas the first one has a link with the brand I guess with the colours swatches. :shrug:

I agree with Thumper. I do love the birds, but I think the top one has more of a connection with what you're doing? The bright colours will still make it memorable, and you could always split them up for stickers etc :)

I actually like the bottom one! Think the birds is too fussy if am honest. Also like the top, but being boring and thinking about making it big and small for stickers etc, think the bottom would work best. xx

Thank you ladies!

Yeh the birds are kind of random, and it's a good point about them being a very 'now' thing.

Aaaaahhhhh it's so hard!

X x x

Hey girls, need your help please! Which logo do you prefer for my website? Bear in mind the website is going to be selling all kinds of baby nursery decor, wallpaper, lighting, furniture, accessories etc etc. The style is modern with some retro and vintage items. Similar to the stuff that's in my nursery on page 1.

Also to bear in mind is that the logo (or part of it) may be needed for other things later, such as putting on a label, sticker, etc...

None of them are really finished... but you get the general idea!

The website is white with grey writing (you can go on it www.themodernbaby.co.uk, but it's REALLY not finished, and I'm just messing around with it so don't pay much attention just yet!)

Seeing as mums with babies are my target audience, I thought you would be the best people to ask! Thank you :flower:

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/MBpatternedblocks.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/MBBirdlogo1s.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Logo1234.jpg

x x x

SBB congrats on your new website- i will be having a look right now!!! i love all the designs and its so hard to choose- the second one drew my attention straight away-gorgeous- i dont know .. they are all lovely

ive changed my mind- defo the first one!!!

Thanks Hun! It's hard to choose huh!

There's really not much on the website at the moment, but feel free to check it out... I'll be updating you as soon as I'm more sorted!!

X x x

I think I like the first one, for the kind of products you will sell. I think....

May change my mind. I am good at that!

can i bump this thread i just love some of the amazing ideas and also wanted to find out SBB's website!!!

Thanks hun ;) the website will be going live 1st november!! I can't put the website in here cos it's against B&B law :haha: but you can guess it from the logo...

Have been so busy I haven't been in here for ages!

:hugs: hope all mummies and babies are doing well. Sammuel is at his cutest ever - crawling like a loony and climbing over EVERYTHING!! He just started signing too which is amazeballs!!

X x x

Oh and it's in your post from before I took it out :haha:

X x x

awww brill i cant wait to have a look!!!

well Ava got 2 teeth away back in april may time and then the gums swoll up again and they disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? so she made a wee bit of a liar of me when i kept telling people she had teeth lol!!!

currently Ava has no teeth and shes getting so angry trying to crawl- she wants to but doesnt know how- its quite funny!!!!

baby signing is great- i really need to do more with Ava!!!

glad sammuel is well- you will need eyes on the back of your head now!!!!

Aw bless her, S was soooo frustrated with crawling but he got there in the end! As long as he's in a safe place I actually find it easier now he's crawling, cos he goes off exploring and doesn't need me there entertaining him every second! So I can tidy the room or whatever while he messes it up again :D

So random about the teeth! It happened to my friends baby too actually... Sammuel has 7 teeth. I swear he came out 3 months old and he's actually one now!! :rofl:

Tannembaum thank you :D you have got a baby Jesus too! Our baby Jesus was a week late but we still nicknamed him Jesus for quite a long time!! :haha:
There's loads more to go on the website and I'll be adding mood boards and room sets at some point so keep checking it!

X x x

The website looks really good SBB. Can't wait to see what other stock you'll be adding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->