• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your nursery

Loving your nurseries ladies, Naomi lovely to see yours at last :) I've got loads to do before mine is finished completely!

here is our furniture set, minus the cotbed.

It is the Prague set from Argos, only cost us £240, as we got it in the sale :D

We are very surprised with the quality, as it is completely solid! Also, the chest of drawers is alot bigger than we expected so we are very pleased with it. The wardrobe is just a nursery sized one, but it will definitely last a good few years, as its not tiny!

Here is what we plan on doing next...

- Carpet fitted (OHs dad keeps telling us he'll get us it "next week") GRR!
- Stickers on wall (we have mirrored hearts and stars)
- Shelves up
- Buy a roller blind!
- Build Cotbed

These are the next few steps we plan on... as soon as the carpet is in, we can do the rest straight away, so just waiting on OHs dad, which may take a while as he tends to put things off!

Attachments

• nursery furniture.jpg
    nursery furniture.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 16
awwww I love that nursery naomi, there are so many creative and talented mommas on this site! I still have soooooo much to do before ours is ready for nursery paparazzi to photo! lol I will be turning into nursery paparazzi when its finished, pics everywhere! lol

here is our furniture set, minus the cotbed.

It is the Prague set from Argos, only cost us £240, as we got it in the sale :D

We are very surprised with the quality, as it is completely solid! Also, the chest of drawers is alot bigger than we expected so we are very pleased with it. The wardrobe is just a nursery sized one, but it will definitely last a good few years, as its not tiny!

Here is what we plan on doing next...

- Carpet fitted (OHs dad keeps telling us he'll get us it "next week") GRR!
- Stickers on wall (we have mirrored hearts and stars)
- Shelves up
- Buy a roller blind!
- Build Cotbed

These are the next few steps we plan on... as soon as the carpet is in, we can do the rest straight away, so just waiting on OHs dad, which may take a while as he tends to put things off!

we are waiting on carpet as well, then we can finish the closet and start brining in the baby furniture and decorations. can't wait! Lovely furniture by the way!

Mrs Murphy the colour of your nursery is making me very happy! lol

Mrs Murphy the colour of your nursery is making me very happy! lol

hehe thanks hun, we have the 2 long walls that colour, and brilliant white on the end walls... its so bright! And i cant wait to see what it looks like when completed... we r knda making it up as we go along haha

Back to my favourite thread, just wanted to let you know I got my Barbie fairy lights and not for £15 for a fiver from Ebay. Woohoo

Attachments

• 41zCd984fbL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    41zCd984fbL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
My working progress...still tonnes to do!

https://i54.tinypic.com/25z763d.jpg Her wardrobe.

https://i52.tinypic.com/1zdrlvr.jpg A canvas i'm working on for her.

https://i55.tinypic.com/xn4y9x.jpg Her wardrobe and you can see the colour of the painted wall the other walls will be papered.

https://i53.tinypic.com/1424tpk.jpg Her chest of drawers and the colour the walls at the minute which will be papered =)

Mrs England that is so nice, what colour paint did you use? That is the colour I want. I've got sweet sundae by dulux, crown fairy dust, Laura Ashley Shell as my testers.

We used sorbet dulux paint, but we have cream walls before hand so it came out different to how it would of if the wall had been white.

Hiya

Just visiting from 3rd tri, I have just finnished my nursery today!
and thought you might wanna have a look

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=538755&id=517300353&l=f383d4da4f

So beautiful it made me feel emotional for some reason...! I love the bedding.

Lovely nurseries everyone!

I ended up getting 2 sets of wall ledges that you can lean picture frames on or stuffed animals/trinkets. I'm still shopping around and trying to decide what look I want to go with. So far Ive found a cute dark brown bear and a collage picture frame. We hung up the valances not too long ago and the room is really starting to come together!

I will be ordering the dresser at the end of this month and the only items left to buy is the lamp and changing pad. I'm having a difficult time deciding on which lamp to purchase as I want it to be a touch lamp. It also has to be just the right size as her dresser will not be that big. Cant wait to get it finished!

MissYorkshire, that nursery is lovely. I want the pink bouncer and butterfly photo frames and butterfly canvases. I'm jealous, lol. Can't find that over here :( Well done! Now just for the baby to come :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->