• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your nursery

i got it second hand off ebay sorry hun... hence it only bein £50!
xx

Thanks :) It's hand stitched Hodbert. It's called the blanket stitch - I googled it and it tells you exactly how to do it. I wish I had a sewing machine and knew how to use one!

Thanks Jolene, I don't have a sewing machine so glad they are hand sewn, I may give them a try! :thumbup:

Hey girls, only got cot and glider in room so far, but we've just assembled cot and putting bedding in and I am very excited so wanted to share! :happydance:

Attachments

• nursery small.jpg
    nursery small.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 45
  • nursery small 2.jpg
    nursery small 2.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 47
Catters, you inspired me to go out and buy felt. Well my butterflied aren't nearly as adorable as your owls but here they are. I also attempted a tag toy.......

EEK! Those are GORGEOUS! I LOVE THEM! Isn't felt fun!?! :hugs:

Finnlay is a lucky boy, gemabee!

Hodbert, it's looking beautiful so far.

lol, Catters.

I can't wait to post mine but I still have sooooo much to do.

Heres mine :) Almost complete. Just waiting to sort out a light and blinds and a couple of little accessories :)

nursery 1.jpg

nursery 2.jpg

nursery 3.jpg

nursery 4.jpg

nursery 5.jpg

I can finally post in this thread :wohoo:

Here's my nursery, well the start of it anyways. Finally finished the painting yesterday, and we put up a few nic naks as well as setting some of our stuff out.

We still have carpets to go down, and the furniture to be put up but that will probably be in about a months time.

Let me know what you think :blush:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 57
And here's a couple more pics, cause BnB would only let me upload 5 at a time :blush:

Sorry !!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 29

Here's my nursery, well the start of it anyways. Finally finished the painting yesterday, and we put up a few nic naks as well as setting some of our stuff out.

We still have carpets to go down, and the furniture to be put up but that will probably be in about a months time.

It is lovely...I especially like the clock, we have that in our nursery too:thumbup: I think the M&P doodle pip range is adorable. We had a hard time choosing between that an Light of the Moon. In the end we went for the latter but with a few doodle pip bits.

It is lovely...I especially like the clock, we have that in our nursery too:thumbup: I think the M&P doodle pip range is adorable. We had a hard time choosing between that an Light of the Moon. In the end we went for the latter but with a few doodle pip bits.

Thanks Crazydiamond!

I love all the m&p's stuff - I could just buy the whole shop LOL :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->