• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your nursery

Since I went to Denmark I'm obsessed with Scandinavian style they have it spot on, they care about the environment and allergies etc. Its the way forward. & with Ikea you can't go wrong really.

Wow! Pixiedust yours is amazing!! :)

Great, it looks fantastic. I havent brought anything yet. Going to wait for my 20 week scan then i will probably go mad with shopping!!! x

Ok, here's the progress we've made so far on our nursery...we still have a few things left to do before we start bringing in the furniture and baby stuff...we have to do some more touch ups here and there, replace carpet, finish closet, paint door, and spackle and touch up with paint in spots you can't really see in these pics...but here are some pics so you get and idea, and I've included a link to the bedding set that was the inspiration for this room, oh I will be doing some stenciling on the brown sections on the bottom...will post updates soon. https://www.amazon.com/Boutique-Bea...UTF8&coliid=I3I3PYGFDNO88U&colid=IMIBVCTHJWQZ

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0012.jpg
    IMAG0012.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
Ok, here's the progress we've made so far on our nursery...we still have a few things left to do before we start bringing in the furniture and baby stuff...we have to do some more touch ups here and there, replace carpet, finish closet, paint door, and spackle and touch up with paint in spots you can't really see in these pics...but here are some pics so you get and idea, and I've included a link to the bedding set that was the inspiration for this room, oh I will be doing some stenciling on the brown sections on the bottom...will post updates soon. https://www.amazon.com/Boutique-Bea...UTF8&coliid=I3I3PYGFDNO88U&colid=IMIBVCTHJWQZ

Wow interesting choice of colours but it works so well :thumbup: xx

Wow interesting choice of colours but it works so well :thumbup: xx

thanks, I just wanted something neutral but like a Zen theme, or earth tones, calming tones. I may change the green to pink, if we find out its a girl. lol but then i'll have to change the bedding. lol

I found an awesome website that has hundreds of nursery photos!

Gallery.projectnursery.com

any more nurseries?? I love this thread and don't want it to disappear (and yes, I know I'm not even in second tri anymore!!).

Our cot got delivered today, so we'll be finishing our nursery this weekend after which I'll post pics!

We are also setting up the nursery this week-end so I will post pics as soon as I can :happydance:

alynn yours is amazing!! i really like the colour scheme! i think it will work really well for both genders!! :) :flow:

The bedding set is gorgeous!! :)

Catters, you inspired me to go out and buy felt. Well my butterflied aren't nearly as adorable as your owls but here they are. I also attempted a tag toy.......

Attachments

• DSCF1019.jpg
    DSCF1019.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF1011.jpg
    DSCF1011.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
i love the butterflies! You guys are good! I own a sewing machine, but it has collected dust for years... :dohh:

Catters, you inspired me to go out and buy felt. Well my butterflied aren't nearly as adorable as your owls but here they are. I also attempted a tag toy.......

Those butterflies are fab! Did u hand stitch or machine stitch them?

Thanks :) It's hand stitched Hodbert. It's called the blanket stitch - I googled it and it tells you exactly how to do it. I wish I had a sewing machine and knew how to use one!

here's mine -
https://www.flickr.com/photos/54528718@N08/
(i've posted this link bout 4 times now! :p)
x

oh wow they are beautiful... im gana make some....

alynn yours is amazing!! i really like the colour scheme! i think it will work really well for both genders!! :) :flow:

The bedding set is gorgeous!! :)

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, I know its not the normal baby looking room, but once I get all the nursery furniture and bedding and all the accents and stenciling done plus the closet I know it will be really awesome...I can't wait to get it finished so I can post the final pics...we will be finishing up the closet by the end of this month, and hopefully the new carpet by next month...little by little, then we start bringing in the baby stuff...:):happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->