Siblings shared rooms pics?

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

We live in a 2 bed house and so our lo will be sharing a room. Atm we co sleep and lo room is the smaller but once next baby is out moses basket we will be swapping rooms with them so they have the bigger room. I would love to do now as so excited but cant fit our bed and moses basket in the smaller room

Will you lo be sharing a room and how have you decorated it etcpics would be fab!

Xx

I will be having my 4 girls and we live in a three bedroom house so I have my 5 & 4 year old sharing a room and my now 18 month old and this one will share a room ( after several months) I have the older girls room in a mix ( probably sounds worse than it looks) of princess and pink western. My younger girls room I've decided to do pink and green color sceem no pictures to show sorry

im also in a 2 bed.
and im gonna have 1 of each. so im gonna have to half my little boys room and do half for him, and half for my little girlie

hard D:

Here's my boys room as it was a couple of months ago. They have been sharing since Eddy was about 7.5months.

Plan is to keep no3 in with us until 1 of 3 things happens.

1. they outgrow the cot and then the travel cot so have to go into a cot bed in the shared kids room
2. they sleep through the night so can be put through
3. they reach 1 year

If you imagine i'm stood on Earl's pillow then it makes sense lol. :haha:

We're in rented, so haven't really decorated. Earl's got lots of posters in his part and we have bright bedding for them.

Attachments

• DSCF8599.jpg
    DSCF8599.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 21
I'm in a 2 bed and having a boy so he will have to share with my little girl for a few years until we move. I painted her room in a pale green and decorated with pink, green and white accessories. I was contemplating putting neutral jungle themed items in there instead when the time comes to move the baby boy in. My phone won't let me upload a pic of the room as it is just now.

My four year old and 18 month old share a room, twin bunk beds work great for them, two dressers, and lots of toys :). They love it right now. We decorate in bright solid colors for walls/ furniture and let them do the rest. The walls are covered in a mix of Thomas the train posters, crayon art, super Heroes, Etc.

All sound lovely. Our lg room atm is yellow painted walls and she has pink and white polka dot accessories in there. We cant afford to move as our house is worth 24k less than what we paid so they will share forever unless we can afford to extend or possibly put temp wall up in one of the rooms

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->