Sick and scared....

TLosch

Jaxson Kyle
Reaction score
Hi! Is anyone else feeling sick all day and the thought of food makes you even more sick......its like I have to force myself to eat...is this normal and will it go away?? :sick:

i havn't felt like that yet, but im sure its coming :sick:
Most woman's MS stops around weeks 10-12.
I hear taking Vitamin B6 can help with the MS as well as ginger.
I have been taking B6 and I have rarely felt nauseous. Last time (wasn't taking B6) i felt like i was going to throw up unless i ate (that started around 4 and half weeks, i think). So i think the B6 is helping.

Hope you feel better soon! I know its hard, but eating will help with the MS. Instead of eating 3 large meals, eat 6-8 small snacks. Crackers will be your best friend.

yes for those who suffer ms it is normal. Eat small amounts of food and more often, this helps alot. Also taking a good pregnancy vitamin can help.

I always lose weight in the beginning of pregnancy. I found that fruit and salads are some of the only things that really appeal to me. I can barely eat a thing. Just remind yourself to drink fluids and you will be fine. It will end and you will make up for all the stuff you didn't eat. I always do.

Try eating salty crackers before getting out of bed in the morning.

Eating smaller meals every 2-3 hours seems to help me also...I've only thrown up twice in almost 12 weeks.

Ginger ale might help and I heard the smell of peppermint or citrus can help.

i brought mints and epermint gum it helped and ginger nut cookies just try keep your fluids up mistly so you dont dehydrate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->