Sick and tired of being sick and tired

SparklezP

Whr is Ash???
Reaction score
Never once in my life did i ever thought that this part of womanhood would be this hard and soooo full of hope. I remember when i was 13 and kept wondering where my period was and wanting it to come soooo bad and when it came i was the happiest person in the world, now, i just wish it would stay away for 9 months!!!:cry:
These past 2 cycles have been the worst!!!!!!!! I had the most promising symptoms and i thought to myself that this is the moment that ive been waiting for.....took a hpt....BFN!!!!!!! Then bam.......AF came 3 days late. This month i started with symptoms at 6dpo and thought again, oh yes....this is it.....just last night i felt the usual cramping and i just know the witch is gonna show her ugly head soon. Just come already AF:growlmad: im waiting on u yet another month!!!!!

Sorry girls for this discouraging post but i just had 2 type my mind i guess. I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Feel for you, I've been Ttc since April 2011, but have missed Ttc couple of those months where I've missed o day ect...

Well currently on cd 16 and clear blue opk digi is still negative..

Just so frustrating.

Last month I had really sore nipples, icky waves loads of milky cm even week late or af and even on day she showed that morning checking cervix I had loads of milky cm.. Then cd42 she appeared no sign she was coming,
But only difference was that bleed stated on the unsay as brown staining, mon and tues tiny mount of red we'd thurs fri and sat was a brown goo ..

Even carried on testing as my periods have never been bown, and this was like tar?

So hoping everything is ok up there, and I can fll pregnant

Good luck x

Awh, I'm only starting TTC. I'm quite young, but I raised 3 of my youngest siblings because of family conflict. Ever since, I've been excited to start my own little family. For a while OH and I were just not preventing it, but now we're getting excited and we're TTC. It's only been a few months and I'm already kind of annoyed.. I couldn't imagine what some of you others are feeling! :( I'm hoping for all of you girls though! Just be stubborn and unwavering. Strong women. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->