Sick of shopping!

DarlingMe

Reaction score
I never thought I would say it but I am sick of shopping!! :dohh: I cant stand looking at any more baby furniture!! I feel like they are all the same and some do not look like they are all that well made for the price the stores are asking. I need a personal shopper and someone else's credit card so I can get the set I want without feeling guilty for spending more than I did on my own bed set!

i concur! sort of. we co-sleep, so i'm not worried about getting a cot for bubs yet, but i have yet to stop cosleeping with my toddler because we haven't had the money to get him a bed or anything. :blush: :dohh: I most definitely need some one else's credit card, :haha:

I am tempted to get the cheapest one I find because I honestly do not see a difference between the cheap ones and the ones priced at twice as much. We have a basinette for the first couple months anyhow, but it would be nice to get the nursery done!!

i've always really liked the storkcraft ones they carry at babies r us, personally. don't think I could ever afford it, and doubt it would get much use anyway. But I love the look of the dark cherry storkcraft nurseries. <3 lol i'm just a huge shopaholic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->