sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

AF day 3 and no show omg is this it for me,im so excited yet trying not to be,i hope im pregnant so bad

You sound just like me before I tested!!! Lol hope you are!!!!!

Yeah thats a good idea your going to be sooo anxious! !! I was I couldn't sleep all I could do was think about testing and continuously check my panties for af. I feel a.thousand times better now that I tested and actually feel I can get some sleep tonight.

congrats girl,i do that too,i feel kida wet and keep thinking its my period but no blood

Its soooo wet down there like a waterfall!! I never had that any other cycle so hopefully thats a good sign for you!

yea i never feel wet either,and if i do its only when i feel the blood come out,but i pray this is it,i was crying the last few times i tested BFN,its just so hard when your joy gets crushed with one single line

I never tested early except once and it was a heart break so I never Did that again. I have faith in your cycle alot of girls seem to be finding out there pg right now hopefully your one of the next!!

thanks me too,we lost our twins at 4 months along and it was very hard on us,im scared but really want another baby,it took us 5 years to get our first,and hope it dont this time,thanks girl and congrats on your bfp

Thank you and good luck im totally.going to stalk this thread to keep an eye on your cycle (haha im creepy) I just want everyone to get what they want and feel as lucky as I do. Its no fun if you cant share the joy with everyone who waited thru the ttc and 2ww.

I have a feeling that this will not be my month..... I am on CD 9 and my af was done on CD 7 but started back up this morning..... my dh and i dtd last night and i woke up this morning and our sheets are ruined.... I havent had this problem before... my period was also 4 days late.... any ideas?

im sorry ,im on day 4 today also but my boobs are very sore,my head hurts terrible,i think im pregnant

Hey girls, this thread seems to be abit lucky :) I'm due AF on 3rd Oct, fingers crossed it stays away! This is our 7th cycle, this month we tried preseed and soft cups!

:dust:

Hey girls, this thread seems to be abit lucky :) I'm due AF on 3rd Oct, fingers crossed it stays away! This is our 7th cycle, this month we tried preseed and soft cups!

:dust:

I've been using softcups for a while, not tried this preseed stuff though. Do you think its worth me giving it ago? What does it help? My OH has a low count? Will it help his sperm make the journey easier? xx

Thank you saint and good luck to all testing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->