Sick....

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
....of all the trolls lying about losing babies, baby problems ect, ect. I understand these people are ill, but do they even comprehend what they put people though who have suffered these terrible, heartbreaking things? Do they have any conception of what it is like to be told your baby has died? How it takes over your life, hurts everyday?

When I lost Draz, I was nearly 16. Niave, confused, scared and frankly stupid. When I started bleeding I dealt with it and moved on, on my own. I presumed I was around 10 weeks because of my irregular AF, but having now experienced this I understand I must have been much, much earlier. Probably chemical. The GUILT I felt when I lost Edan at 10 weeks, like I was being punished for getting it wrong, for thinking more than it was. It kills me, I hate myself for it.

What happens if this happens to those girls someday? I wouldn't wish one second of what we have all been through on my worst enemy. But karma is a bitch, and you never know what is round the corner.

Ugh, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. It is just all so hurtful and unfair.

If you're talking about the recent shenanigans on 2nd Tri I couldn't believe it. How much effort went into that wind-up? For, like, six weeks? Just unreal. Likewise the kidney transplant charade. What is wrong with these people? Why can't they just be happy with what they have? (Assuming these babies ACTUALLY exist that is...)

They probably don't even have kids hun. They steal ultrasound pics, they build webs of lies. One person on here a few months back had years of false identity and several fake kids identies built up. I got trolled by someone who was my 'bump buddy' for 6 weeks, and then started on me the day after Edan died - I was texting her from the hospital! Think it suddenly got too real.

I was thinking about taking my pictures of Edan offline. It makes me sick to my core to think someone would pretend to be his Mum. All of it makes me sick actually.

I completely agree with you hunni it makes me weep, I had to comment on a young girl who albeit is probably very innocent was asking about her "need" to take pot during her pregnancy and then went on to call me lame for commenting on it ! (bearing in mind, I dont drink, I dont smoke and i have never ever taken drugs!) Then opens another post about how she aint to bothered about the baby anway !

I dont normally vent my spleen on here but sometimes something really really makes me mad ! I know I shouldnt judge but its soooooooooooooo hard x

Not sure who the trolls are to who you are referring, but yes it is pathetic. I believe in karma. Sorry they are upsetting you

It's not really anyone specific, and it's mainly older ones but just following on from the trolls thread in GS, I don't understand why anyone would wish this horror on themselves? Surely, they must be ill?

A girl pretended to have a son with a kidney problem who didn't, another pretended to be in a car crash, another pretended her baby had a low heartbeat with no movement... these are just in the last week.

I'm sorry you feel our safe little community is threatened and you don't feel comfortable anymore. :hugs: I completely understand. There was one in there that made me feel very betrayed and hurt. She went on for MONTHS and we were all supportive. :grr: It's really hard to know who to trust, that's why you often only see me in a few journals and not in the general forums anymore.

Wow, I was really unaware that there are people here who would do such a thing. I guess because I keep to a small number I don't see it all. I do have a family member who faked a pregnany and Mc and it kills me because I have been there. I know how bad it hurts.....and keeps on hurting. I am so sorry that you are dealing with this, it really does take away a sense of security and that is wrong.

Like you said, I would never wish that sort of pain upon someone but karma will always get you in the end. At least sometimes that is what we hope for.

Many :hugs: to you

OMG, I never even realised about this until reading this, wouldn't have even entered my head that people would do this. Now I am worried about being scammed by people on here.

Sorry Drazic I know you feel about this, but whats the GS area and if poss can you let me know who they are, I just want avoid them and make sure i haven't been communciating with them

It's not really anyone specific, and it's mainly older ones but just following on from the trolls thread in GS, I don't understand why anyone would wish this horror on themselves? Surely, they must be ill?

A girl pretended to have a son with a kidney problem who didn't, another pretended to be in a car crash, another pretended her baby had a low heartbeat with no movement... these are just in the last week.

i remember these threads... how do we know they were trolls? what a shame...

I must have missed the trolls and their threads as well....thank goodness. It never crossed my mind that someone would stoop that low! But I guess there are some sick, twisted people in this world, and you are right- karma is a bitch and WILL find it's way to those types of people. Wow- wonder if I have been talking to any of them??

well I'm naming names, I know RSBabe was the one the other week, she got found out due to posting saying she was in hospital when her ip address was actually one for her office so it was conclusive that she was in the office at the time she was posting. her OH supposedly posted to and that post came from her office also. Thing is she has been named and shamed, real name and place of work, her work place had to get involved to confirm ip addresses where there's and that she was in the office that day etc so I think she has definately got her comupance.

I don't know about the others, although i did read about someone's son with kidney failure so maybe that was one of the others.

Admin have advised if you have any suspicions about anyone to let them know and they will investigate. No-one will know it who tipped them off.

They obviously have nothing better to do with the dull lives than make up stories.

totally feel the same. Theres been plenty of trolls in this last 23 months since Ive lost Sophie pretending to loose babys etc....and most of them were on the actual SANDS forum:shock: I mean WTF? Some evil sick cow and her "husband" even went as far as loosing their 4 week old....then she was in hospital for "loosing" it-( by that I mean she lost the plot and was mentally ill.....as you can imagine) and he was hitting her etc....it got way out of control untill some of us started smelling a rat....but tbh....why should we have even doubted someone whos signed up to a babyloss site for stillbirths/sids etc when we are all grieving mums?

I hate these people and I really do hope Karma comes back to bite them hard on the ass!!!!!!!

RSbabe??? Did she lie about the whole James thing??? Or have i got it totally wrong??

The thread's been locked and accounts removed... sounds like she *was* James....

Sorry if I have upset you or confused you girls. The trolls thread is in the Girly Santuary, which you need to request access too and it covers some storys which have already been mentioned of faking on the forum recently. I know they try really hard to keep us safe here, and the important thing to do is report it to the admins. They take it VERY seriously and have got to the bottom of a few fakes recently. The good news is (or bad news considering our corner of the forum) that 99.9% of people are genuine. And even if by chance you help a fake, then the advice you give comes up in the search results and can help someone else.

Sorry, I was feeling emo. The important thing is not to let them win.

I just cant believe the nerve of some people. Your right to be upset and angry!!!

oh my gosh! i really could not believe this as i was reading your post. people have to be seriously sick to do something like this. to think that they get their kicks out of pretending that they've experienced things all of us would give anything to have not experienced is so deranged. i hate that there are people that would do that to one of us who are confiding and telling our stories. some of us take so much courage to actually tell our story...it is SICK!

I agree! I never even knew that kind of thing happened! As if! I am shocked to be honest, shocked and disgusted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->