Sickness has made an appearance

Well I had my check up scan!
Only 1 baby the other yolk sac had reaborbed but I am very happy to see a healthy heartbeat and growing little bean.

They said baby’s measuring 6+4 so 3 days begins

Attachments

• DCED56B6-7BFC-480D-ADD1-7EC4A26E7776.jpg
    DCED56B6-7BFC-480D-ADD1-7EC4A26E7776.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Im 5+4 & im pretty sure my sickness is starting to lurk.. been feeling abit off today shall we say, never had sickness this early before either.

With my daughter i had more stronger bouts of nausea & food aversions from 6+5, it appeared overnight! My boobs felt diff with her aswell, my son i had tender breast tissue but my daughter was tingling sore nips! Just incase your symptom spotting & its fun to compare, i think it depends on the mother & how she deals with each pg & hcg levels i guess

Sickness is still lasting all day 😑 it’s horrid. I’m not being sick just that horrible feeling all day

That's horrid, hope it eases off soon. I got a surprise bfp yesterday and I'm allready feeling sick today. I'm just praying it doesn't get as bad as my last pregnancy.

Urgh I can relate too much! I thought things were starting to improve but nope

I'm 8w2d today, nausea started at 4w...slowly progressing and now I feel like crap all day long and at night... :wacko::sick:

Mines started to just last the morning the last 2 days.
But I can’t seem to eat red meat or spicy foods without being in complete rolling around agony near my right ribs and through to my back 😑 thinking it’s my digestive system

I can't eat anything that's hot like jalapeños, peppers etc and can only eat a little at a time , made the mistake of attempting a foot long subway and threw up everywhere. Yea the nausea feeling is awful only thing that helps in the morning is ice cold cereal and milk . Small frequent meals seem to be the only way I'm managing X hope it gets easier for you hun x

Nausea has started for me too!
And my right hip and lower back pains are adding to it!
I keep asking my OH to check my temp thinking im coming down with something because I keep forgetting I'm pregnant! Brain fog has very much crept in as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->