Sickness?

cl2010

Reaction score
When didurs start my last pregnancy was at 9wks dis week iv been feeling so queezy so fink it myt start sooner lol

started at 4 weeks for me, tapered off for a whole day at 10 weeks, then immediately peaked to its worst with pure vengeance the very next day after and it was intense from there onward until 12 and a half weeks

With my LG my sickness started at 5 weeks and lasted til 12th week.

With this pregnancy I am 4+6 and am starting to feel queasy! Hoping its not as bad this time around.

When didurs start my last pregnancy was at 9wks dis week iv been feeling so queezy so fink it myt start sooner lol

Mine started at 6 weeks and lasted the first trimester. 24/7. I tried all kinds of things. Strangely enough, the wrist bands helped the most. Good luck and congrats!

Started 7 weeks with my son and lasted until 16 weeks. Vomiting was worst at 8/9 weeks and the rest I was queasy every minute of the day.

With dd it started at 6 weeks. Vomited until 31 weeks and nausea until birth. It was 24/7.

This one it started at 5.5 weeks. I'm hoping it won't last as long this time.

Started at 6 weeks ans still going strong

Hey girlie. Congrats on your bfp. Hopefully the nausea doesn't get too bad for you. <3

I had the first faint twinges of nausea at 3+2 (as I do every pregnancy on the nose!), but it didn't get strong until around 5.5-6 weeks. At 7 weeks it got HORRID as I missed my b12/b6 injections two weeks in a row and I was almost bedridden until I was able to get my next injection on 8+1. Feeling much, MUCH better now at 9+0. The shots plus taking Zofran have been a life saver. Lost 13 lbs in the last month, so I'm really happy to be feeling better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->