Sidney's journey 'Earthside' - An April Fools Day home birth.

Only just read this hun but it's such a beautiful story, inspiring, and has brought tears to my eyes.

xx

AWWW!

I remember this! Made me teary reading it again!

HAPPY 10 MONTHS for tomorrow SIDNEY! x x x HAPPY 10 MONTHS AFTER AN AMAZING BIRTH MUMMY :D

Thank you!!! Happy 6 month VBAC anniversary Claire! xx

You're story is amazing and made me cry!! I am currently TTC and have always said I wanted a home/hypno birth and people look at me like I'm made and instantly say, you can't do that! But the reasons you have stated is why I want to do it!

You are an inspiration. Thanks you and a massive congratualtions to you and you're beautiful family.xx

You're story is amazing and made me cry!! I am currently TTC and have always said I wanted a home/hypno birth and people look at me like I'm made and instantly say, you can't do that! But the reasons you have stated is why I want to do it!

You are an inspiration. Thanks you and a massive congratualtions to you and you're beautiful family.xx

Thank you :kiss: and you can have it too....we all can :winkwink:

congratulations and well done. what a lovely story, i only hope i can cope this well the second time around.

Love, love your story!
Beautiful baby !!

I cannot wait to meet my rainbow.
I've been having some contractions, which my ob said is normal since I am 10 days away from my due date, I am hoping he come's a bit early!! I want to meet him!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->