• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*sigh*

O

Ozzieshunni

I caved today and tested. :bfn: Does it really take until a week after your missed period to get a :bfp: for some people? I swear if that's me, I'm going to go insane!

urine test are hard some people dont get positives until they are 6 weeks along just stay positive and try not to stress to much

there are some women hun who only get a pos on a blood test xx

Best of luck, try again in a few days, you might show up then

Ozzie I'm 14DPO and still a BFN this morning so I'm right there with you. AF is five days late and I am NEVER late so this is ultra frustrating

My niece never got a bfp until the doctor did a blood test and she was over 4 months pregnant by then!

That's so encouraging! I am frustrated because I'm not experiencing my normal PMS symptoms. I have had mood swings (my poor OH, lol!) and a dull aching back. I had a severe headache for 4 days that has now dimmed to a dull ache. I'm sooooo sleepy! It doesn't matter if I sleep 8 hours or 18 hours! I wanna sleep all the time. I had a bit of nausea the last couple days, but it went away. My bbs do not hurt! Which is so weird, but they feel heavy. I'm just symptom spotting again, lol!

I caved today and tested. :bfn: Does it really take until a week after your missed period to get a :bfp: for some people? I swear if that's me, I'm going to go insane!

Hang in there hun - hope you get your BFP very very soon.
I caved too and got a BFN on the digi - so rubbish - tried FRER but also a BFN - then I swear, about 1 minute later, AF arrived. Too cruel! So now I'm on to cycle no.17...

:hugs: Bummer about your AF. :dust: for next month. I still have my fingers crossed that I'll get a :bfp: in two days :)

Really sorry Minno, hope your babydust sprinkles next month. Ozzieshunni i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you x My 2WW has only just begun but already driving me insane, x

It's still early, Ozzieshunni! Your symptoms sound really promising. Fx'd for you and lots of :dust: your way!!

Really sorry Minno, hope your babydust sprinkles next month. Ozzieshunni i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you x My 2WW has only just begun but already driving me insane, x

Thanks BabiNo2. Hope you get a BFP this month and the 2WW hurries by. Keep me posted. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->