*sigh*

PrayinForBaby

Haley's Mommy =)
Reaction score
I'm just having one of those moments...do any of you feel an overwhelming pressure to get back into shape?? I'm actually almost 30 lbs less than before I got pregnant but where everything is still so flabby it makes me feel awful...and maybe it wouldn't be so bad but my hubby lost nearly 150 lbs in 2 years and now he seriously could be a freakin male model. His chest and abs and arms and back and legs and everything is so perfectly shaped and tan (fake tan but tan nonetheless) and then there's me...this mushy blob. I am dreading going into a store somewhere the three of us because people are gonna see my hunky man, stunningly gorgeous little girl, and then see me and wonder what the hell is wrong with my hubby and wonder why he is with me! :cry: I just feel so inadequate :cry:

Youve just had a baby, no one is expecting you to look like a supermodel hun

It took 9 months to get this way so expect 9 months to get back to how you were, a lot of hard work and perseverance and you'll get there, dont feel down, you have a beautiful daughter to show off :hugs:

thanks polo..it just really gets me down bc even when i was heavier and then even when I was fat pregnant I was really comfortable in my own skin...now I feel like I'm trapped inside an aliens body and with the skin being so loose on my belly...i just feel disgusting :cry: And whats really hard is not being able to work out...dr gave me strict orders of my only workout consisting of the stairs in my house, plus I hate working out so thats another pressure to like it since its something I'm gonna have to do

It is hard, i think it took me almost a year to feel like my body was my own again, you have so much going on around you, and you arent priority anymore and hormones are still going crazy, things kind of take a back seat.

Im finally back to my pre pregnancy weight, if not a couple of lbs lighter and feeling good about my body again and Brooke is almost 19 months :dohh:

You'll find in 6 months time a certain little lady wont let you sit still and you'll be getting a workoout without even realising it :lol: Things will come right in the end, just try not to dwell on body image for a little while yet, you only gave birth 3 weeks ago hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->