• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yay that's no problem hun! Oooh excited now!

And of course I would still meet you Charlotte - I've been excited about going since we first decided on it. (And I've got your sleeping bags too lol)

Yay that's no problem hun! Oooh excited now!

And of course I would still meet you Charlotte - I've been excited about going since we first decided on it. (And I've got your sleeping bags too lol)

:dohh: oh yeah. i was hoping youd say we could still meet =) been looking forward to it.
ooh rhio would be nice to see you im sure we could wait a few minutes :lol:

<3

I can come now! Just hope one of you gets this and can tell me where we meeting and what time

had a fab time ladies. lovely to meet you all. have to do it again SOON!!

<3

Yes we will def have to do it again soon me and chloe had a really good time

mummytochloe - if you want to add me on facebook I'm Anna Ball xx

Was nice meeting you all today! Had a great time, agree we'll have to arrange another one soon :) x

mummytochloe - if you want to add me on facebook I'm Anna Ball xx

Will do hun, just dont mention bnb on FB unless in a private message as i have some really nosey people on my FB :wacko:

Oh no :( Naya has a double ear infection it's a good job we didn't come!

I'm away the next 2 weeks boooo xx

:happydance: aslong as we avoid that pool we should have a good time again lol.

<3

Yeah we need to have a think. I would love to go swimming again but don't know if there is anywhere else to go.

^^ are you sure it was the pool and you werent just gonna get an infection anyway?

I cant come next week 4-10th, but if its after that i can come Mon, Tue or Fri

^^ are you sure it was the pool and you werent just gonna get an infection anyway?

I cant come next week 4-10th, but if its after that i can come Mon, Tue or Fri

Yeah because my ear was all fuzzy like there was water in it after we left the pool and then I started to get shooting pains down my ear. It's been better today though - although that could be down to the pain killers I've been popping for my tooth extraction lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->