• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying to think what else other than swimming we can do. Is there anything like mum and baby cinema screenings does anyone know.

i can come anydays except tuesdays and thursdays as my mums having these days off for the next 3-4 weeksish.

<3

Apparently there's a cinema thing that you can bring your babies to on a Thurday... Not really sure much aout it, but I'm going this week, and I'll give you all details once I've been :thumbup:

In derby? I know the odeon there doesn't do it because I checked their website. If there is a baby cinema screening that would be amazing!!!!

Omg if they do Harry potter I might cry :rofl: with happiness! It's the only way I'll get to see it!

Hey ladies! I've arranged to meet up with xnewmummyx and Fabby in Derby on Tuesday next week and was wondering if any of you lovely ladies would like to join us? I think we might just meet in the Westfield Centre for some lunch and a chat xx

Cant come next week or i would will come to the next one x

Aw ok love, will let you know when we sort something xx

Hey ladies! I've arranged to meet up with xnewmummyx and Fabby in Derby on Tuesday next week and was wondering if any of you lovely ladies would like to join us? I think we might just meet in the Westfield Centre for some lunch and a chat xx

I think id be able to make that. would you mind me coming :blush:

<3

<3

Of course not, any excuse to see you and Alfie xxxx

<3

Of course not, any excuse to see you and Alfie xxxx

:hugs: are you sure. honestly dont mind. have you got a time hun. Im not sure youll want to see him, honestly this week hes been a living nightmare :dohh:

<3

Don't be daft of course I'm sure! We are meeting in the food court in Westfield around 12ish xx

Would you mind if me and Connor came? :) x

It would be lovely to see you and Connor again hun xx

Really looking forward to it x

Hope you all have a good time lady, hopefully i can come to the next one.

Me too :) fx can come next time :flower: am away visiting family until 14th :)

I know some of you ladies were talking of the cinema thing with babies
https://www.derbyquad.co.uk/cinebabies

Hey Rhio are you still ok to meet us on Tuesday? Charlotte might not be able to go now but she will let us know.

Do any of you lovely ladies fancy going to see Harry Potter with me????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->