• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I would but Naya won't take a bottle so I won't be able to see it :cry:

Never mind hun! DH has said he will go with me, just need to find a babysitter now then!

Do any of you lovely ladies fancy going to see Harry Potter with me????

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes please :haha: If you olet me know assoon as you know what date so I can ask me mum to babysit :thumbup:

And I'll let you know tomorrow about Tuesday sorry, need to find out if I've got college or not x

Do any of you lovely ladies fancy going to see Harry Potter with me????

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes please :haha: If you olet me know assoon as you know what date so I can ask me mum to babysit :thumbup:

And I'll let you know tomorrow about Tuesday sorry, need to find out if I've got college or not x

Ooooh wicked! Is there any day you prefer? I can go whichever day you like, Steve gets home from work about 4.45pm if we go in the week x

Any day :) Defo evening in the week though, my mum gets home from work about 4.30 x

2 questions lol. Would you mind if DH comes with us, and would you mind going after 22nd cos that's when we get paid lol. I think a weekend would be best for us as it's easier to get a sitter for Fran if both of us are going out.

DH says if you'd prefer it to be just girlies then he doesn't mind going with me another time - and it wouldn't bother me seeing it twice lol.

Oh and I've got plenty of pairs of 3d glasses so no need to pay extra for them lol.

Yeah of couse I don't mind him coming :) After 22nd is fine too, although I'm away 30th July - 2nd August x

Ok Ladies! Those of you who are coming tomorrow we will be meeting in the seating area next to the thai noodle bar at around 12pm - really looking forward to it :thumbup:

Rhio I think Saturday 23rd would be best for us - how is that for you? All depends on us getting a sitter though but shouldn't be a problem.

hey should be able to come meet you guys hope i can findu this time! xx

Aw fingers crossed! What time is Emily's swimming lesson?

Rhio I think Saturday 23rd would be best for us - how is that for you? All depends on us getting a sitter though but shouldn't be a problem.

Should be fine, but I'll check and let you know :)

Also, going to try reeeeeally hard to come tomorrow :thumbup: Is there anyway of contacting to let you know if I'm coming? Don't want you sitting there waiting for me :haha:

Should be fine, but I'll check and let you know :)

Also, going to try reeeeeally hard to come tomorrow :thumbup: Is there anyway of contacting to let you know if I'm coming? Don't want you sitting there waiting for me :haha:

aw rhio hope you manage to make it today :thumbup: do you want me to pm you my number and that way you can txt if you wont be able to make it.

<3

arrgh im sitting here by the thai noodle bar, if any of u can get on internet on your phone approach the girl in a pink flowery top with a black and white gingham patterned pushchair!!

Have facebooked bigbetty for u hun x

had a great time today ladies. we must do It again soon!!

<3

Hopefully i can come to the next one ladies, wont be able to come to many past the 15th september as i start uni

Hope I can come next time too!! :thumbup:

Been naughty and bought a new pram today :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->