ooooo what pram you got DJ. Im waiting for the new harness to my sola :cry: I hope it comes tomorrow lol

<3

Hope I can come next time too!! :thumbup:

Been naughty and bought a new pram today :happydance:

Ooooh what you got?? We bought Fran a new buggy on Sunday - it's the Mama's and Papa's Frankie in bubblegum :)

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-frankie-buggy-bubblegum/1015588/type-i/

I'm gonna put it together tomorrow and maybe take Fran for a spin :happydance:

Omg Char since when did you have a sola?! That's what I got too :rofl: what colour you got?! I went for denim - totally in love!! Xx

Ooh BB I like that pram too love the colour :D

Omg Char since when did you have a sola?! That's what I got too :rofl: what colour you got?! I went for denim - totally in love!! Xx

:shock: you are jokin lol..cant believe it we have such good taste :lol:
I got the sola in grass (green :dohh: ) my mum managed to break the harness clips so mamas and papas are sending me one should get it tomorrow :happydance: do you love it, its by far the best and prettiest pram yet.

<3

I got it last week. I had to beg ash to get it me lol hes said its my last ever pushchair and has to last him until hes 6, i was like ash id hope hed be walking by then :dohh:

<3

:rofl: it's a good job they didn't have grass in stock otherwise I'd of had that one quite possibly! I was SO torn between that and denim! :haha:

Is sealife defo 26th? X

:rofl: it's a good job they didn't have grass in stock otherwise I'd of had that one quite possibly! I was SO torn between that and denim! :haha:

Is sealife defo 26th? X

Ah i liked denim too but went with the green one in the end, have you seen the purple one its lovely for a girl.
yes i think so I think I might book my tickets online so if everyone could let us know if it is be very greatful :thumbup:

<3

Yeh I liked the colour of the purple but not the pattern! :dohh: am so fussy! :haha: ooh I'll book my tix online too then for the train :thumbup:

Me And Daisy Would Love to come and meet up with all The lovely Mummies and Babies next time :) x

Will try and organise something for week after next when I've got the car next! I've got a couple of other meets that week but I'm sure I can fit you in :haha:

Rhio!!!!!! I've got a babysitter for Saturday 23rd if you are still up for going to the flicks? We can go afternoon or evening too - so whichever is easiest for you xxx

^^ its really good ladies i saw it at 00.00, well by the time the adverts were over it started at 00.20 on the day it came out, i went to the special thing where they showed part one at 9.15pm until 11.30 and then gave us a break until 12 before part 2 started

I'm so jealous - they didn't do that in Burton or I would have gone - even on my own lol!

Oh well as long as I get to see it lol. I think I will probably cry though because it's the end of an era!!!

I know the 1st book came out when i was like 6 or 7 i felt like crying, as its like my childhood memories. And there were some ladies dressed up in cloacks and with lightening scars on their head.

I didn't get into the books until just before the order of the phoenix came out. I borrowed the first 4 from my friends niece and was immediately hooked lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->