• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rhio!!!!!! I've got a babysitter for Saturday 23rd if you are still up for going to the flicks? We can go afternoon or evening too - so whichever is easiest for you xxx

I can do anytime hun :flower: My mum's excitedly telling her friends about her day with 'her new man' aka Connor :haha:
Are you absolutely sure you don't mind me coming? I'm not intruding on a baby free day out with the hubby? x

Rhio!!!!!! I've got a babysitter for Saturday 23rd if you are still up for going to the flicks? We can go afternoon or evening too - so whichever is easiest for you xxx

I can do anytime hun :flower: My mum's excitedly telling her friends about her day with 'her new man' aka Connor :haha:
Are you absolutely sure you don't mind me coming? I'm not intruding on a baby free day out with the hubby? x

Don't be daft I'd already agreed to go with you when DH decided to tell me he wants to go see it too lol. As long as you don't mind him being there xxx

It is amazing ladies i would pay to see it again!! Quite sad though even i nearly cried and i never ever cry at films!! xx

Annaaaaa :flower: Would you mind if we go to the cinema in the evening?

Sooo... When we next having a meet then? :coffee:

Annaaaaa :flower: Would you mind if we go to the cinema in the evening?

Sooo... When we next having a meet then? :coffee:

anna come on now your slacking. we need another meet!!!! :haha:

Even though i hate harry potter with a passion i want to see it now everyone keeps going on about how good it is lol. I think ill wait for it to come out on dvd :thumbup:

<3

Shouldn't be a problem as long as we can go early evening cos steves sister and our niece are babysitting and we have to drive them back to tutbury after xx

Can't do this week. Next week I've got brum on Tuesday, meadowhell on Thursday and meeting fabby one day too but not sure which yet. So I have 2 spare days to meet with you lovely ladies xxxx

Yeah, early evening's fine :D I don't do late nights anymore :dohh: :haha: And charlotte, you should come with us :dance:

Rhiiiiiiiiioooo!!

The film is on at the cinema de lux in Westfields at 5.00pm, 5.30pm and 6.00pm on Saturday - any of those is fine for us xx

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 3D [REAL D 3D ]
(12a - 2:10 mins)
11:00am, 11:30am, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm, 9:00pm, 11:00pm, 11:30pm, 12:00am

Either 5.30 or 6.00 isbest for me :thumbup: But can make 5.00 if you prefer :)
Wtfff... What kind of person would go to see a film at midnight? :saywhat: :haha:

I did :haha: but it was the special where they showed part 1 at 9.15pm on the 14th then part two at 12.00am on 15th so the 2nd it came out

I did :haha: but it was the special where they showed part 1 at 9.15pm on the 14th then part two at 12.00am on 15th so the 2nd it came out

But that's acceptable though, int it :haha: It's like 'special'.
I bet you get all the drunks in there with their kebabs :rofl:

^^ yes you would on a normal night on ours people were cryign :haha:

I've been to a midnight showing with OH once when Twilight New Moon came out before we had baby! I loved it it was fun :D we went to Nottingham Showcase though and that's in the middle of nowhere, i wouldn't fancy going to the Westfield one at midnight though it's smack bang in the middle of town! x

Rhio shall we say the 5.30 showing? We will probably get there about 5ish to sort tickets and get snacks etc xx

Can I be a pain and change it to the 6pm showing? Say 5.15pm by nandos???

I've got enough 3d glasses too, saves having to buy some - unless you want the special Harry potter ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->