Anyone free on Friday the 17th to have a meet up?

I'm not gonna commit to anything love. We are free but not got the car (which isn't usually a problem) and Fran's having her jabs on the Thursday so don't know how she is going to be. Don't want to be hanging around for buses with a poorly/grumpy baby. Will definitely let you know closer to the time xx

Emma we would love to meet you! When you're better Anna let us know so we can organise something x

I'll try and get to the next one, not seen any of you for aaaages!

We need to arrange something girlies! I'm still not sure if I can make this Friday but don't let that stop the rest of you meeting up!

I've got the car next week except Thursday if anyone wants to do something?

I can do most days but not mondays and fridays :) x

None planned but we really need to organise something!

i cant do anything until the easter hols

I've hopefully got my friend coming to stay at some point over the Easter hols, but will let you know when I find out xx

Ooo ooo oooo just seen this, must see you all again, I miss you all!

It's 30th March- 16th April I'm free btw, can do pretty much any date then with notice :) Or like I say, any Friday. :) x

By the way Rhio, I've just seen your siggy and if you end up going to Derby uni next year I hope you'll join the parent student society I'm setting up atm! Also I'm in my final year but I'm hoping to get myself a job providing support for parent students at the uni, fingers crossed! :)

By the way Rhio, I've just seen your siggy and if you end up going to Derby uni next year I hope you'll join the parent student society I'm setting up atm! Also I'm in my final year but I'm hoping to get myself a job providing support for parent students at the uni, fingers crossed! :)

Ooo yeah defo :D

I can do 2nd week in Easter, maybe 1st week with notice but 2nd week easier

Hi girls :hi: I'm from Derby.
I'll be happy to meet with you. I'm expecting my first baby :blush: Is it ok or this meeting only for mummies with babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->